View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 12:28 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
Ok, so I got the TP... finally... and I am giving thought to cooking it for the first time. I have cooked my Apache many times over. I have a few questions though...

1. I went through a practice run and got a popup of QVGA not supported for this device. Why would the kitchen try to load that base? I looked at the newly created selections file (which I started from scratch) and sure enough, it was pointing to a QVGA base file.
Because you screwed up your project creation. Probably from clicking on a QVGA library.
Quote:
2. Does the VOIP config work for this device?
Did it not work before? It's always worked for me.
Quote:
3. Will cooking with this kitchen give the undetectable ICS ability?
It should. Let us know if it doesn't. I haven't checked in a long, long time.
Quote:
4. Has anyone compared performance on the TP between 20755 and 20931? 20755 was way faster on my Apache... so this is why I ask.
It should be similar, not way different, even on Apache. Try it, and let us know.