PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 04:20 PM
N00b

m4j2t is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/13] 3.0 12mb, 24mb, 32mb & 48mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavblues View Post
Did you check to see if you're in airplane mode?
Sure did.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Katahdin is just getting started

Does anyone know what the WorldCard cab file is called? Is it in the folder with the rest of the stock cab files?

Thanks.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO (w/ JDv5 32mb dpp)

Big Scooby is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4j2t View Post
Every time I flash the 32pp I lose my data ability. Been through all the fixes. Flashed back to stock and CS eventually was able to reset it by "rebuiling my account" after 1 hour on the phone. Flashed again and no data--no opera.

Get error code 67 registration failure your username and/or passwrod may be incorrect please try again.

I know my username and password ARE correct. Tried updating profile (##3283 profile 1 active--everything correct) get error code 1012.

I would really like to run this ROM, but I'm going to flash back to something else to see if I can get Data back.

I've searched the threads and spent hours trying the editing/updating. It doesn't work for me. any ideas?

Dude, this is a simple fix.. I used to have this problem, and its COMPLETELY regardles of the ROM... I had this error with the stock sprint rom and on many modded roms, what u need to do is have sprint reprevision the phone, then your update profile utility will work... dont spend an hour on the phone with them, just tell the 1st csr u speak to that u need your phone reprovisioned.. if they ask why say you were just at the store where your software was updated .. or some crap like that... then update your profile, soft reset, and data should work..
Old 11-14-2008, 10:07 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Or just do this if you plan on flashing quite a lot......just get your msl from them and then restore the phone in ##3282#.....and hit edit and then restore......then go back and update your profile.....

Before doing that make sure you have HA Shared Secret edited to (secret) and also a (value) in AAA Shared secret...you may have to get those from Sprint......write them down somewhere and save them in case you have to go into ##786# and reset the whole device....
Old 11-14-2008, 10:52 PM
N00b

m4j2t is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Scooby View Post
Dude, this is a simple fix.. I used to have this problem, and its COMPLETELY regardles of the ROM... I had this error with the stock sprint rom and on many modded roms, what u need to do is have sprint reprevision the phone, then your update profile utility will work... dont spend an hour on the phone with them, just tell the 1st csr u speak to that u need your phone reprovisioned.. if they ask why say you were just at the store where your software was updated .. or some crap like that... then update your profile, soft reset, and data should work..
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Or just do this if you plan on flashing quite a lot......just get your msl from them and then restore the phone in ##3282#.....and hit edit and then restore......then go back and update your profile.....

Before doing that make sure you have HA Shared Secret edited to (secret) and also a (value) in AAA Shared secret...you may have to get those from Sprint......write them down somewhere and save them in case you have to go into ##786# and reset the whole device....
I just spent a couple hours with tech support. We reprovisioned at least three times--nothing worked. He finally told me to go exchange the phone, so I went to BB and got another (flashed stock and relocked). I had exactly the same problem, and I spent another half hour with tech support and we couldn't get this one working either! He said they may be having network problems, but my wife's phone works fine, and he was seeing EVDO output from the towers in my area on his cystal ball. Eventually He gave up and said just give it some time. I went back to the EPST and the profile was updated but the acitve was 0 (we previously switched it to 1). I swithed it back to 1 and it works... this was after a lot of tries... I've got all the info written down from the ##3282#, and I'm considering flashing back to this ROM (32mb) and just letting it be.

To bring this back on track (from my attemted hijack)
Does opera have an issue in this ROM or was that just me?
Old 11-14-2008, 11:13 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
I just spent a couple hours with tech support. We reprovisioned at least three times--nothing worked. He finally told me to go exchange the phone, so I went to BB and got another (flashed stock and relocked). I had exactly the same problem, and I spent another half hour with tech support and we couldn't get this one working either! He said they may be having network problems, but my wife's phone works fine, and he was seeing EVDO output from the towers in my area on his cystal ball. Eventually He gave up and said just give it some time. I went back to the EPST and the profile was updated but the acitve was 0 (we previously switched it to 1). I swithed it back to 1 and it works... this was after a lot of tries... I've got all the info written down from the ##3282#, and I'm considering flashing back to this ROM (32mb) and just letting it be.

Yes yes I forgot about that....it must be 1 as you said
Old 11-15-2008, 02:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Eric the Ricer is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Eric the Ricer

This is on my list of things to do. I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Now I just need to figure out how
Old 11-15-2008, 04:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

eptd is just getting started

Don't know why people are having issues with the text message count, mine seems to be working fine.

Anyone else have Java listed twice in the programs though? Mine shows "Java" and then "Java (1)" underneathe. It showed up this way with the 32mb version and the 48mb version which is what I have now. Not a big deal, but just curious.
Old 11-15-2008, 07:14 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by eptd View Post
Anyone else have Java listed twice in the programs though? Mine shows "Java" and then "Java (1)" underneathe. It showed up this way with the 32mb version and the 48mb version which is what I have now. Not a big deal, but just curious.
Here is your answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
the new java app creates 2 shortcuts for some reason just delete the one with the (1) using total commander or resco explorer...the shortcut to be deleted is in the windows/start menu/programs folder
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

Quote:
Opera is nice, but not including it lets people choose what they want to use.

However I thought somebody would post how to get it to work with their touch3d tab by now.
I honestly only used browsers to check my email on the mogul, unless I wanted to look things up, or was dieing of boredom. So having a fancy one just irritates me. This rom allowed me to install my old 865 version.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development