Big Scooby
Lurker

Big Scooby is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/13] 3.0 12mb, 24mb, 32mb & 48mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4j2t View Post
Every time I flash the 32pp I lose my data ability. Been through all the fixes. Flashed back to stock and CS eventually was able to reset it by "rebuiling my account" after 1 hour on the phone. Flashed again and no data--no opera.

Get error code 67 registration failure your username and/or passwrod may be incorrect please try again.

I know my username and password ARE correct. Tried updating profile (##3283 profile 1 active--everything correct) get error code 1012.

I would really like to run this ROM, but I'm going to flash back to something else to see if I can get Data back.

I've searched the threads and spent hours trying the editing/updating. It doesn't work for me. any ideas?

Dude, this is a simple fix.. I used to have this problem, and its COMPLETELY regardles of the ROM... I had this error with the stock sprint rom and on many modded roms, what u need to do is have sprint reprevision the phone, then your update profile utility will work... dont spend an hour on the phone with them, just tell the 1st csr u speak to that u need your phone reprovisioned.. if they ask why say you were just at the store where your software was updated .. or some crap like that... then update your profile, soft reset, and data should work..