m4j2t
N00b

m4j2t is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/13] 3.0 12mb, 24mb, 32mb & 48mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Scooby View Post
Dude, this is a simple fix.. I used to have this problem, and its COMPLETELY regardles of the ROM... I had this error with the stock sprint rom and on many modded roms, what u need to do is have sprint reprevision the phone, then your update profile utility will work... dont spend an hour on the phone with them, just tell the 1st csr u speak to that u need your phone reprovisioned.. if they ask why say you were just at the store where your software was updated .. or some crap like that... then update your profile, soft reset, and data should work..
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Or just do this if you plan on flashing quite a lot......just get your msl from them and then restore the phone in ##3282#.....and hit edit and then restore......then go back and update your profile.....

Before doing that make sure you have HA Shared Secret edited to (secret) and also a (value) in AAA Shared secret...you may have to get those from Sprint......write them down somewhere and save them in case you have to go into ##786# and reset the whole device....
I just spent a couple hours with tech support. We reprovisioned at least three times--nothing worked. He finally told me to go exchange the phone, so I went to BB and got another (flashed stock and relocked). I had exactly the same problem, and I spent another half hour with tech support and we couldn't get this one working either! He said they may be having network problems, but my wife's phone works fine, and he was seeing EVDO output from the towers in my area on his cystal ball. Eventually He gave up and said just give it some time. I went back to the EPST and the profile was updated but the acitve was 0 (we previously switched it to 1). I swithed it back to 1 and it works... this was after a lot of tries... I've got all the info written down from the ##3282#, and I'm considering flashing back to this ROM (32mb) and just letting it be.

To bring this back on track (from my attemted hijack)
Does opera have an issue in this ROM or was that just me?