View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 11:13 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [11/13] 3.0 12mb, 24mb, 32mb & 48mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4j2t View Post
I just spent a couple hours with tech support. We reprovisioned at least three times--nothing worked. He finally told me to go exchange the phone, so I went to BB and got another (flashed stock and relocked). I had exactly the same problem, and I spent another half hour with tech support and we couldn't get this one working either! He said they may be having network problems, but my wife's phone works fine, and he was seeing EVDO output from the towers in my area on his cystal ball. Eventually He gave up and said just give it some time. I went back to the EPST and the profile was updated but the acitve was 0 (we previously switched it to 1). I swithed it back to 1 and it works... this was after a lot of tries... I've got all the info written down from the ##3282#, and I'm considering flashing back to this ROM (32mb) and just letting it be.

To bring this back on track (from my attemted hijack)
Does opera have an issue in this ROM or was that just me?
Yes yes I forgot about that....it must be 1 as you said