PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmln3x@gmail.com View Post
Well... I tried an agps fix with no luck there. So I said screw it and did a dual flash dance... and so far.. I'm able to get a fix on google maps... as well as receive email automatically... However... at this point, I was able to get my weather to update right after flashing, and now it will not update anymore.... So we'll see... if you figure it out.. lemme know man.. this is driving me insane!
Have you tried to install your carrier cab? I only ask because I have noticed that this seems to be primarily an Alltel Issue. Well not Alltel exactly but Alltel users are about the only ones with this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangTerry View Post
Two days in and loving it. Had to search a bit for the option to wipe memory (hard reset).
MustangTerry
A hard reset: volume down, power button, soft reset button, and enter button all at the same time. Hold it until the wipe device screen shows up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeezerk View Post
I have had this problem with 2 other Roms with the landscape feature added. I text to much so I cannot use this awesome rom, just because of this
I know you've probably been asked this several times. And I only ask because I haven't seen the problem before.
Have you done the flashdance? (Flash Stock ROM, Hard Reset, and flash My ROM again)

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 02-19-2010, 04:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

skeezerk is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmln3x@gmail.com View Post
Can always go to People.. then send new txt... about the same amount of touches really..
I have been doing that, sending the same text to several friends at once is where it becomes a pain, love this rom tho, everything else is above and beyond
Old 02-19-2010, 04:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggles 312 View Post
hey twisted, instead of waiting for a lite flavor for vzw tps, what do you recommend for a page pool for the 2.17 build? i'm flashing 6mb now, and i'll check back when its done.
The Newsense version might be a bit much for a Verizon TP. I haven't trimmed it down a whole lot and the new Landscape packages seem to take a little more RAM.............Personally if you really want to try it......Just set the page pool at 0.....Yes I said 0..........winmo 6.5 is dynamic so it should adjust accordingly.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Lurker

skeezerk is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
I know you've probably been asked this several times. And I only ask because I haven't seen the problem before.
Have you done the flashdance? (Flash Stock ROM, Hard Reset, and flash My ROM again)
Yes, I always go back to stock rom before any flash, the problem seems to only be in the new sense landscape roms, i flash back to older versions and the problem corrects itself
Old 02-19-2010, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

xmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Have you tried to install your carrier cab? I only ask because I have noticed that this seems to be primarily an Alltel Issue. Well not Alltel exactly but Alltel users are about the only ones with this issue.

Yep.. I installed the alltel carrier cab and mms fix.. and that makes most things work.. but still having issue with weather updating properly.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Twisted! That program you sent me turned me into a mad scientist lol! Guys I am proud to present to you "accessingbg4all" compatible with co0kies home tab. I do notice a slight slow down in speed when turning from landscape to portrait but it works!!! And we are the first to have it!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab accessingbg4all.cab (14.8 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Twisted! That program you sent me turned me into a mad scientist lol! Guys I am proud to present to you "accessingbg4all" compatible with co0kies home tab. I do notice a slight slow down in speed when turning from landscape to portrait but it works!!! And we are the first to have it!!
Any screen shots of this and thanks for your efforts.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Yeah, I knew you would like that. Gotta give the MOD MAN the right tools!
You are in fact the MOD MAN..........Most of the time when someone has an issue you either have a cab to fix it or you can do a Reg Edit within minutes to fix it...
Guess that is how it goes...........I make it and it's broke...........And you fix it.

MAKE SURE IF YOU GUYS DOWNLOAD LOAD accessingbg4all IT AND LIKE IT............CLICK THANKS.......ACCESSING HAS HELPED A COUNTLESS NUMBER OF TIMES!!!!!

Last edited by twisteddan; 02-19-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:43 PM
N00b

paintedreams is a n00b

I am having a problem when I go to text messagening and I click on new text and then I click on the to: my contacts list comes up and you can not read it. If there is already a fix please lead me in the right direction. This Rom is far the best I've used and keep up the good work.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

I cannot find Wifi Router - is it not built in?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development