View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 06:19 PM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Twisted! That program you sent me turned me into a mad scientist lol! Guys I am proud to present to you "accessingbg4all" compatible with co0kies home tab. I do notice a slight slow down in speed when turning from landscape to portrait but it works!!! And we are the first to have it!!
Yeah, I knew you would like that. Gotta give the MOD MAN the right tools!
You are in fact the MOD MAN..........Most of the time when someone has an issue you either have a cab to fix it or you can do a Reg Edit within minutes to fix it...
Guess that is how it goes...........I make it and it's broke...........And you fix it.

MAKE SURE IF YOU GUYS DOWNLOAD LOAD accessingbg4all IT AND LIKE IT............CLICK THANKS.......ACCESSING HAS HELPED A COUNTLESS NUMBER OF TIMES!!!!!

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>

Last edited by twisteddan; 02-19-2010 at 06:23 PM.