PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0gikal View Post
Not to rush you...but when do you think the next rom release will be? I need to flash soon but I can wait a day or 2.
if you play that game you'll be waiting & waiting & waiting lol. this new one is really great you should try it.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2

rjc02648 is a n00b
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

I really love this ROM, but having one wierd issue with it. I've tried solving it by reflashing back to Stock Rom, then flashing to the same version, tried Standard and maxdusk and same thing.

For some reason, it only happens when I go to the icons for Settings/Tools etc and doesn't happen right away when I scroll up and down the video traces with it. It looks really crazy and gets very messybut again only does this with the program icons, all the other stuff is fine. I don' tget it....I had flashed a few times and each time it held off for a while but then started up again
Old 01-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Boost Mobile a.k.a. Sprint

777Braveheart is a n00b

Hi. Love the rom! I had an issue with Facebook contacts not updating my pictures in the contact list. I did the flashdance and all seems well. I do have one question. I am using the MaxDusk. On the home screen, how do I get rid of the icons that are part of MAX? I just do not want them to show by default. I have tried scrolling up, down, etc. with no luck.

Duh. I found it by searching. It's the Alert setting. Just change to N for me and that worked in case anyone else wants to know. Sorry for the wasted post.

Last edited by 777Braveheart; 01-04-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro, xv6800,xv6700
Carrier: vzw

ocbones is a n00b

LOVE THIS ROM everything works Great! but i am haveing issues with built in GPS not alwas connecting, sprint TP on VZ network.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Ahuskins you don't have a version without Max Manila? Do you know how I can get the stock weather panel? I know its just a manila file but it can be difficult to find. The only reason is the freezing ice freezes without a background. Its strickly cosmetic I know.

Droidrox39
Old 01-04-2010, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

jroyalty7 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
What dll's are in the cabs? There should be no need to have a dll which would contain icons or bitmaps to set up mms. PM me if you can't figure that out and I'll take a look at it.
Hey thanx for responding I know u must be a busy man right now lol, see the problem is that when you install ryan moguls wap and mms cab which gets all my internet etc... up in running something he has built into that cab screws up the icons in the taskbar, im using your max dusk rom, but it has always done that with any tsowen taskbar ive used. the thing is before i could always get around it by installing his cab before i installed my taskbar and then all was fine. But since the taskbar is cooked into the rom I have no way around it, and it makes the battery icon and speaker icon revert back to the stock grey icons, it doesnt do it too any of the others, but like I said it always does that. But I think I have a way around it, I may just download ur standard rom then install his cab before installing the dusk theme hopefully. not sure if thatll work but ill give it a shot later tonight, unless you know of any other options I may have? lol sorry for the very long response, lol!!!

Go Ahead... Make My Day... Hit The Thanks Button

Old 01-04-2010, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jadoe05 is keeping up the good workjadoe05 is keeping up the good work

Again this rom rocks. This probably isn't rom specific but could anyone point me towards a way to use more of my files for my notifications? To be a little more specific in one of the recent nrg roms when i went to setup sounds for several of my notifications i had access to all of my ringtones and even my videos (although of course only the sound was used) could anyone help?
Old 01-04-2010, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Cricket

jroyalty7 is becoming a great contributor

try total commander itll let u access any file on ur phone as far as setting them as a ringer not sure where u really start, maybe copy and paste the sound in your sounds and notifications folder? jus fishing in the dark someone else may have a better option for ya, but tc is a start
Old 01-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
What is exactly the problem with the visual bookmarks in the internet tab? I saw multiple posts about this. Everything seems to work perfect on my side. Is this something that occurs only in the newest release? I am still on the previous release 1225. I am using Opera 10.

Thanks
The in browser bookmarks/Speed Dial works fine. The manila bookmarks WORK just need the steps ahuskins mentioned to get the THUMBNAILS to show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrunner84 View Post
Hey all. I am new to this flashing stuff but I have quickly become addicted to it. I have been using a gimped version of xBoxMod's TF3D2 CAB on the stock ROM for the longest time. LOL

So far I like the SKI ROMs the best. I am currently using M2.1 build 123009. I seem to like the slimmed down look of this better. Just a few issues tho. Is there a way of keeping the tabs on the top rather than hiding them in portrait view? Also in the MaxDusk ROM, is there any way of locking the clock so that it cant be changed? I have noticed that the clock tends to change if the phone turns on in my pocket.

Sorry if these issues have already been adressed. I have searched the thread but could not find the answaers on my own. Thanks for any help. And thanks for the grat work on this ROM.
Dont *think* it's lockable but turn your phone upside down and checkout what happens It will Auto-Lock so you can lock the screen when you want so you dont have to mess with the settings for it to lock after a specific time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonil18 View Post
this might have already been discoussed but i did not see it anywhere.... is there a way to remove that white clock from the top right taskbar ????
Havent seen a modded taskbar yet that removes that clock but you should checkout The Taskbar Master tsowens thread, if it can happen, he can make it so
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0gikal View Post
Not to rush you...but when do you think the next rom release will be? I need to flash soon but I can wait a day or 2.
He said a build is coming but he also said he was busy so we gots to chilllllll We have three great ROMs to flash back and forth with, that should tide you over

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjc02648 View Post
I really love this ROM, but having one wierd issue with it. I've tried solving it by reflashing back to Stock Rom, then flashing to the same version, tried Standard and maxdusk and same thing.

For some reason, it only happens when I go to the icons for Settings/Tools etc and doesn't happen right away when I scroll up and down the video traces with it. It looks really crazy and gets very messybut again only does this with the program icons, all the other stuff is fine. I don' tget it....I had flashed a few times and each time it held off for a while but then started up again
Are you on one of the latest versions? No graphic hiccups here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777Braveheart View Post
Hi. Love the rom! I had an issue with Facebook contacts not updating my pictures in the contact list. I did the flashdance and all seems well. I do have one question. I am using the MaxDusk. On the home screen, how do I get rid of the icons that are part of MAX? I just do not want them to show by default. I have tried scrolling up, down, etc. with no luck.

Duh. I found it by searching. It's the Alert setting. Just change to N for me and that worked in case anyone else wants to know. Sorry for the wasted post.
I just went to All People and used the internal slider to go to Updates and Events, logged in, boom, done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbones View Post
LOVE THIS ROM everything works Great! but i am haveing issues with built in GPS not alwas connecting, sprint TP on VZ network.
Did it work then stop working? I'd guess a network issue. You could go to Quick GPS and make sure it didnt expire. Also sometimes updating your PRL and/or flashing new radio will help with GPS issues.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

JagdStealth is a n00b

Went through "the dance" and email still has the same issue. Works for the first couple of hours and then that's it...no more emails coming in and gets stuck saying "disconnecting" in the inbox status bar at the bottom

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3