PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

jroyalty7 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinxtreme2114 View Post
Which version of the Dusk Taskbar cab are you using. I know that there are several different versions released for several different WM builds.
not sure if you were asking me this but I actually installed and uninstalled every single one 6 in all to see if I would get a different result but samething from every build cab, it reverts the evdo icon to stock grey one! like I was saying in my reply to ahuskins something in that ryan mogul cab has always done that to any taskbar I have installed(revert the speaker and battery icons only to stock) so I would just install his cab before installing any taskbar I wanted to use and it wouldnt effect the icons then, only if I installed his cab after I had installed a taskbar does it mess up the icons. And like I said using the maxdusk rom the taskbar comes cooked in so I dont have the option of installing his cab before the taskbar, but there is a glimmer of hope since I decided to take the long way around getting mms wap working(ie reg editing it myself with no ryan mgul cab) i just received and sent 1 mms each, crossing fingers, hopefully Im all good now!!! hopefully, but I still would love to know why that cab does that I cant be the only one who ran into that problem, I love that cab not to take anything away from ryan mogul and what hes done, hes a huge part of why i even know my way sort of around my touch pro, his cab is awesome saves a crap load of leg work, just that ione l;ittle glitch I run into. And not to forget all the awesome fixes youve come up with here, its greaT to see you guys all come together with a commmon goal, smart guys+cool phone= awesome freaking roms, thanks for all that you guys do. let me know if you have any thoughts ideas on this incompatability cause Ill be gpoin through this all over again next update, lol. sorry once again for anotheranother long winded response, cant seem to shut up today, lol

Go Ahead... Make My Day... Hit The Thanks Button

Old 01-04-2010, 09:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

jadoe05 is keeping up the good workjadoe05 is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroyalty7 View Post
try total commander itll let u access any file on ur phone as far as setting them as a ringer not sure where u really start, maybe copy and paste the sound in your sounds and notifications folder? jus fishing in the dark someone else may have a better option for ya, but tc is a start
so i have to put them in a specific folder?
Old 01-04-2010, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Cricket

jroyalty7 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadoe05 View Post
im thinking if you want to access them as ringers you would have to put them in the sounds and notifications file or maybe my music to make it accessibkle as a ringtoine, not positive tho
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

O.K. I tried the 2.1, and it was really great. I now have 2.5 MaxDusk and it is cooler, but one little annoying aspect of it. It has 4 icons on the home screen. (call history, alarm, txt and email) It would be nice if they could be removed. The email and txt are available in the slide bar on the bottom. The call history can be pulled from the dialer and the alarm can be set from hitting the time. So it waste screen space.

Old 01-04-2010, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
O.K. I tried the 2.1, and it was really great. I now have 2.5 MaxDusk and it is cooler, but one little annoying aspect of it. It has 4 icons on the home screen. (call history, alarm, txt and email) It would be nice if they could be removed. The email and txt are available in the slide bar on the bottom. The call history can be pulled from the dialer and the alarm can be set from hitting the time. So it waste screen space.
You can take that off buddy. On the home screen swipe downward and set the alerts to off
Old 01-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks, I found it. Now I have something else to play with.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Thanks, I found it. Now I have something else to play with.
lol. no prob. for a list and description of those settings go back a couple pages
Old 01-04-2010, 10:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Ringtones get pulled from a number of locations:
Windows/Rings;
My Documents/My Ringtones;
SD Card/My Ringtones (create it).
Old 01-04-2010, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Ringtones get pulled from a number of locations:
Windows/Rings;
My Documents/My Ringtones;
SD Card/My Ringtones (create it).
awesome. how about the other notifications? texts, alarms, etc.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
awesome. how about the other notifications? texts, alarms, etc.
Same place afaik, but I think some notifications are file type specific...ie, wav vs mp3

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3