View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 09:22 PM
jroyalty7
PPCGeeks Regular

jroyalty7 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinxtreme2114 View Post
Which version of the Dusk Taskbar cab are you using. I know that there are several different versions released for several different WM builds.
not sure if you were asking me this but I actually installed and uninstalled every single one 6 in all to see if I would get a different result but samething from every build cab, it reverts the evdo icon to stock grey one! like I was saying in my reply to ahuskins something in that ryan mogul cab has always done that to any taskbar I have installed(revert the speaker and battery icons only to stock) so I would just install his cab before installing any taskbar I wanted to use and it wouldnt effect the icons then, only if I installed his cab after I had installed a taskbar does it mess up the icons. And like I said using the maxdusk rom the taskbar comes cooked in so I dont have the option of installing his cab before the taskbar, but there is a glimmer of hope since I decided to take the long way around getting mms wap working(ie reg editing it myself with no ryan mgul cab) i just received and sent 1 mms each, crossing fingers, hopefully Im all good now!!! hopefully, but I still would love to know why that cab does that I cant be the only one who ran into that problem, I love that cab not to take anything away from ryan mogul and what hes done, hes a huge part of why i even know my way sort of around my touch pro, his cab is awesome saves a crap load of leg work, just that ione l;ittle glitch I run into. And not to forget all the awesome fixes youve come up with here, its greaT to see you guys all come together with a commmon goal, smart guys+cool phone= awesome freaking roms, thanks for all that you guys do. let me know if you have any thoughts ideas on this incompatability cause Ill be gpoin through this all over again next update, lol. sorry once again for anotheranother long winded response, cant seem to shut up today, lol

Go Ahead... Make My Day... Hit The Thanks Button