PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 04:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Rooted Stock 1.47
Carrier: SPrint

playya is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Yea thats how it is with google and if you still have problems syncing do everything one at a time first contacts only then calendar. I figured that out a while ago it would be nice if gmail let you know or maybe they do...
Old 01-08-2010, 04:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

I'm digging this stock ROM maybe I'll just stick with it.

Droidrox39
Old 01-08-2010, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Rooted Stock 1.47
Carrier: SPrint

playya is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone have the problem with sms messages in the HTC SMS software not showing up in chronological order?
Old 01-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by playya View Post
Does anyone have the problem with sms messages in the HTC SMS software not showing up in chronological order?
check the time stamps... are they ok?

if not chances are you have to make a edit to the registry...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

manila mod question...

I searched through all the manila files and found 744232cd_manila is the background for the clock on Sense 2.1. I used gimp to change the clock background and replaced the original file but it doesn't display the new background. Instead, "clock when pressed" background is now displayed all the time. Restoring original 744232cd file brings the stock clock back to normal. Any suggestions?

Old 01-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Ya I'm a freaking flash junkie but have slowed down lately. Pro's acting kinda finny at the moment so I think I'm gonna have too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I'm digging this stock ROM maybe I'll just stick with it.
+1 On the greatness of Stock! Dont really see a difference (sarcasm off)
Dont know what you call acting "finny" but mine was acting finny and I traced it to SD corruption. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
So if you still see any finny business after the Dance try giving your SD card a bath.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro; Htc Hero; Palm Pre; EVO!!!!

masterninja is just getting started
Talking Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Hello again, everyone! AHUSKINS, let me just say that I absolutely LOVE what you have done! AND are STILL doing! I left my TP for a Hero. I have since, given my wife the Hero so I can have YOUR ROM on my TP! And not to leave anyone and everyone else out that has helped with this amazing ROM -- thank you!

So, the reason I am here today is that I am wondering if it has been a known bug/problem or if I'm the only one, but I cannot send video(s). Every other type of "messaging", I can send and receive flawlessly. Actually, I don't know if I can receive videos, but I would assume sending/receiving would go hand-in-hand. I am running MaxDusk 2.5; build 123009, on Verizon radio 1.03.03v, (Sprint TP).

FYI, when I attempt to send a video (via "Messages"or "Mail") it prompts, "You cannot send this file within pix message".

Hey, sorry if this is already known and I'm bringing up an old issue, but I've been searching and haven't found my answer or solution. If there isn't one, yet, this is NOT going to ruin Ski-ROM for me. It, in my opinion, is the BEST!
-Forever thankful to those responsible-
Old 01-08-2010, 06:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
Never heard of wipe device before...I can hard reset by just pulling the battery, correct? The only 2 things added to my phone today were the menu fix and navigation to dusk cabs that livingextreme posted, phone was fine before then...

EDIT: tried hard reset, still no data network #777 and task bars are still grey.......
I istalled but with RootRom and had the same problem removed the cabs and softreset.
All ready working for me
Old 01-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
I istalled but with RootRom and had the same problem removed the cabs and softreset.
All ready working for me
we fixed him up in the chat room. thanks bud
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

Will PIM Backup work on this build? I use it to backup my contacts on Energy ROM and I'm thinking of trying out this ROM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3