View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 05:35 PM
masterninja
N00b

masterninja is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Hello again, everyone! AHUSKINS, let me just say that I absolutely LOVE what you have done! AND are STILL doing! I left my TP for a Hero. I have since, given my wife the Hero so I can have YOUR ROM on my TP! And not to leave anyone and everyone else out that has helped with this amazing ROM -- thank you!

So, the reason I am here today is that I am wondering if it has been a known bug/problem or if I'm the only one, but I cannot send video(s). Every other type of "messaging", I can send and receive flawlessly. Actually, I don't know if I can receive videos, but I would assume sending/receiving would go hand-in-hand. I am running MaxDusk 2.5; build 123009, on Verizon radio 1.03.03v, (Sprint TP).

FYI, when I attempt to send a video (via "Messages"or "Mail") it prompts, "You cannot send this file within pix message".

Hey, sorry if this is already known and I'm bringing up an old issue, but I've been searching and haven't found my answer or solution. If there isn't one, yet, this is NOT going to ruin Ski-ROM for me. It, in my opinion, is the BEST!
-Forever thankful to those responsible-