PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 09:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

kpbuton is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kpbuton
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031410 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post

It shouldn't matter as winrar can handle the file type also but our empirical data says otherwise

As to the co0kie upgrade-JUST DO IT! lol It's an incredible mod and the best around IMO though MaxSense MIGHT trump it-gotta see it in a ROM.
The most time involved is setting it to your preferences. What haven't you had luck with? PM me or check out the co0kie page on xda if your having troubles.

As to my "upgrade" warning to Foots HERE is my post on it. Now that I re-read it the only significant issue was the lockscreen alignment. Just lookout for weirdness
I'll give some time to coOkie in the next day or two, Thanks man.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031410 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Well folks...my TP days are numbered. I pre-ordered the Evo and may have it this weekend or mid-week at the latest.
Big THANKS to ahuskins and all his loyal users you guys rock!!
I'll still have my TP and will help out whenever possible.

It's been an honor and a pleasure to play even a small role in SKI ROM development.
Thanks ahuskins.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

kpbuton is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to kpbuton

Quote:
Well folks...my TP days are numbered. I pre-ordered the Evo and may have it this weekend or mid-week at the latest.

It's been an honor and a pleasure to play even a small role in SKI ROM development.
Thanks ahuskins.
On behalf of the loyal users, thank you for your support, knowledge, and involvement in all things SKI ROM and WINMO. Congrats on your upgrade and I'm sure you'll be working on making many mods to the EVO.

Cheers!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

jasonsf is keeping up the good workjasonsf is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Thanks ahuskins.
Thanks for all your help. You've been a great resource for this forum and to the TP community in general. That community seems to be shrinking quickly. Let us know how you like the EVO. I'm interesting in it myself (although I'm boycotting the $10 cool tax.)

Jason
Old 06-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpbuton View Post
On behalf of the loyal users, thank you for your support, knowledge, and involvement in all things SKI ROM and WINMO. Congrats on your upgrade and I'm sure you'll be working on making many mods to the EVO.

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsf View Post
Thanks for all your help. You've been a great resource for this forum and to the TP community in general. That community seems to be shrinking quickly. Let us know how you like the EVO. I'm interesting in it myself (although I'm boycotting the $10 cool tax.)

Jason
Thanks fellers! Mighty nice of ya to say. The pleasure's all mine.
The Evo is amazing!!! Read my comment (#42) on Frosty's article to see my, and other users initial impressions.
http://www.ppcgeeks.com/2010/06/04/s...ions/#comments
Old 06-06-2010, 09:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc6700 Touch pro now EVO 4G

tiburon2006 is becoming a great contributor

I would like to take this time to thank ski for his great ROM was really looking forward to the updated one but time has run out on waiting for it . And I have now gone on to Android and my new EVO good luck to all with there TP
Old 06-06-2010, 12:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiburon2006 View Post
I would like to take this time to thank ski for his great ROM was really looking forward to the updated one but time has run out on waiting for it . And I have now gone on to Android and my new EVO good luck to all with there TP
And another one falls. Looks like the age of the TP is ending. Kind of sad, but the future looks bright for new devices.

Jason
Old 06-07-2010, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

AHuskins and testers- any update on a new ROM? While I'm waiting, I'd love to know what it is that you are testing and what issues you are running up against. What new things are in there? Just looking for some appetizers to tide us over while we're waiting for the awesomeness that comes out of the AHuskins kitchen.

Thanks!
Jason
Old 06-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Touch, MotoQ
Carrier: Verizon

smaug is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foots View Post
Ok. I'll try that out. I love this rom and don't want to have to switch to something else. Thanks for the info.
Do the task 29 to clear everything out of your ROM, and then flash to the ROM you love. the Task 29 thread suggests this and gives goog resons for doing so if you are experiencing problems.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

New Cookie Home Screen, version 1.8.0.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

Video Walk-through: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCA5uYNwCj0

Last edited by jasonsf; 06-07-2010 at 07:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3