PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Hi DK!!!
Dl Roots Max Silver. It's a big boy. Didn't have real issues with it, except for one thing. B4 dl did a flshdnc then Root Silver but found it turns off the phone. Couldn't find within settings how to fix this and I had to go back to Ski. Can u tell me why or Root
Not sure what you mean by "turns off the phone"? Please 'splain? Post up over in root's thread, he and ahuskins are tight but it's just less confusing if we discuss SKI here and root there
Old 02-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Question Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Not sure what you mean by "turns off the phone"? Please 'splain? Post up over in root's thread, he and ahuskins are tight but it's just less confusing if we discuss SKI here and root there

It powers off the phone.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Have the impression of a bad dl....

DarWinmobie confusseddd????? Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:

It's nothing official just my thang, guess people dig it as it appears to have caught on.

Yeah, it's pretty killer. I'm currently running the Windows 7 version on root's MaxSilver ROM.
Lemme ask ya-which version did you install and which ROM did you install it on? Is your Send icon intact? Like I posted earlier mine is functional but blank, no biggie, just curious.
I'm @ Root...
Old 02-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Have the impression of a bad dl....

DarWinmobie confusseddd????? Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Jump over to root's thread I posted there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:46 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Howdy partners.
What's shakin?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Cellular South Touch Pro
Carrier: Cellular South

twarren777 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Thank you I was not sure which forum I was on. I keep looking at my tab to see if I am on Roots or SKI's.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Waiting to upgrade until WP7 drops
Carrier: VZW

livinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiskydiver1 View Post
Just out of curiosity, when you reflash, do you dance, and have you tried bumping the pagepool around?

Oh yeah I flash dance EVERY time I flash just for precaution to know incase of any problems that I've covered all my bases. And yes I've exhausted the page pool changer lol though I really don't think its related.

I'm thinking it may have something to do with the fact that the Classic Blue theme is enabled by default on the 012510 build before its changed over to Dusk during the customization process on first boot. I'm not entirely sure on this but after some research and hours of testing, it seems to be the only thing left to blame.

I tried flashing without using CleanRam, the various nueTools, and without any of my mods and it still happened. I'm sure ultimately it has something to do with Clkulin's kitchen as its only happened on roms based on his work. Its an awesome kitchen none the less, but is just still needing a few kinks ironed out.

As for my mods, I've been really busy lately with the personal life so I've not had much time to dedicate to the old phone but I have had a chance to update some old mods such as taking the Dusk Wallpaper and making it HDWall friendly with the High Resolution and figured out, after some time, how to make the 2 images display correctly without being stretched, as most were having trouble with. I found out that the images need to be setup for the full 800x480 and not 696x480 as was originally suggested (I just added 52x480 of black space to each end to make it 800x480). That would mean the first half of the image would need to be cut off at 512x480 and placed within the first manila image (4bfcbbee_manila) of 512x512. And the second half of the image (and this is what got me at first) would need to be shrunk from the remaining 288x480 to 184x480 and placed in the second manila image (54612042_manila) of 256x512.

I've also re-worked the Dusk keyboard a bit to allow us to have it without the arrows taking up so much screen real-estate and without the problems it causes with the hard keyboard. That and I also have an updated Softbar Buttons mod with the images being a little more metallic to better match the homescreen. Give me a little bit and I'll have those up for you guys. Sorry for the long post but I've been away for a bit lol.

LivinXtreme2114

Flash yours and see the difference.
If I've helped you in any way, Please remember to hit the Thanks button.

Last edited by livinxtreme2114; 02-10-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

HotSauce is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to HotSauce

Would it be possible to get the HTC volume control back? I find on the standard one (in the Sense 2.1 ROM) the volume increments are way too large.

SKI-ROM Sense 2.1, 123009
New Sashimi User
What I look for in a ROM: Stability, Speed, Easy To Use
Old 02-10-2010, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T Pro RootRom | 2nd T Pro iRoot
Carrier: Alltel

wiskydiver1 is keeping up the good workwiskydiver1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinxtreme2114 View Post
Oh yeah I flash dance EVERY time I flash just for precaution to know incase of any problems that I've covered all my bases. And yes I've exhausted the page pool changer lol though I really don't think its related.

I'm thinking it may have something to do with the fact that the Classic Blue theme is enabled by default on the 012510 build before its changed over to Dusk during the customization process on first boot. I'm not entirely sure on this but after some research and hours of testing, it seems to be the only thing left to blame.
Ok. That really sucks because iirc the classic blue is there because it contains items required for Dusk to work correctly. I remember reading a warning about that somewhere.

I'm just here to help. Well, help, and flash, and flash, and flash...
If I was able to help you today, kindly click the Thanks! button.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3