PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T Pro RootRom | 2nd T Pro iRoot
Carrier: Alltel

wiskydiver1 is keeping up the good workwiskydiver1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinxtreme2114 View Post
Yeah same here. I first encountered this a ways back after fooling around changing the themes on 6.5 when the first builds came out. So I always assumed that aslong as you stay away from changing the theme, you're all good. Well now its occuring without having touched the theme settings, and just shortly after flashing.

As far as customizations go, I had the same conclusion at first so I decided to re-flash and give it shot without installing any of my own mods. But unfortunately it happened yet again. I'm lost at this point. It's frustrating but I may just have to go back to the 011010 build for now.
Just out of curiosity, when you reflash, do you dance, and have you tried bumping the pagepool around?

I'm just here to help. Well, help, and flash, and flash, and flash...
If I was able to help you today, kindly click the Thanks! button.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM
Carrier: Sprint

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiskydiver1 View Post
Just out of curiosity, when you reflash, do you dance, and have you tried bumping the pagepool around?

The pagepool wouldn't have anything to do with the smear. The smear would have to do with a video driver. I think I remember similar symptoms.

didn't realize the Max Dusk was called "The Darkness", I thought that was reserved for Charlie/Eddie Murphy and that is what Rick James called them.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
REPOST

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...90#post5439290

Choice is good. Stumbled across this over at XDA. I think someone was inspired by SMS Chat Bubbles and took it to the next level.

NOTE:
This did not work 100% with MaxSilver (rootROM), not major but the Send icon on the bottom menu bar was blank- but functional. The Ninja theme had a line across the messages, which made it hard to see. I'm guessing these small issues may have something to do with Chat Bubbles being cooked in already which is also cooked into SKI ROM.
Play with the cab and simply uninstall if it isn't to your liking.

DK......
Like it like it like it!!!. Nothing to really say to Ahuskins, he's going to include Nanogroove. Taskbar icons and dusk psshut will be good. Last one can work on any rom it doesn't matter. Don't take space and I always dl in my sd card. Works great with no issues and almost no memory space taken. I'll have to check in my garbage can where I put that cab
Old 02-09-2010, 07:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mnxd9 is a n00b

Running your 2.1 version, runs nice and quick, Clock isn't my favorite, someday I'll figure out how to change one properly (still pretty new to customizing) For now I think I'll stay with the rom, I like it. My only gripe is the lack of the open market and microsoft markets, I looked quick and didn't find the cabs, but I know they are out there somewhere.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro; Htc Hero; Palm Pre; EVO!!!!

masterninja is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnxd9 View Post
Running your 2.1 version, runs nice and quick, Clock isn't my favorite, someday I'll figure out how to change one properly (still pretty new to customizing) For now I think I'll stay with the rom, I like it. My only gripe is the lack of the open market and microsoft markets, I looked quick and didn't find the cabs, but I know they are out there somewhere.
Here's where you can get Marketplace...http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1258216828...thanks to "one80oneday".

*Opnmarket v1.00 http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...opnmarket.html
-Forever thankful to those responsible-
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T Pro RootRom | 2nd T Pro iRoot
Carrier: Alltel

wiskydiver1 is keeping up the good workwiskydiver1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg View Post
The pagepool wouldn't have anything to do with the smear. The smear would have to do with a video driver. I think I remember similar symptoms.

didn't realize the Max Dusk was called "The Darkness", I thought that was reserved for Charlie/Eddie Murphy and that is what Rick James called them.
Video driver, sure. But just like a "standard computer" when system memory runs out, lots of strange things start happening. The sucky part is unlike our home computers, we can't just open it up and throw in another stick of RAM. We have to go the other way and try and lighten the load on the RAM we have available. Creating a larger pagepool might give the system a little more breathing room.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

stlscott is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
just a quick question regarding the lock up overnight issue. are you using S2u2?
To be honest, I am not sure. Other than adding my Contact INFO and adding the DIVX Mobile product, I didn't change anything else from the STOCK ROM other than a ringer. It does do a SLIDE-LOCK but it says "SKI-ROM" on the slide.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg View Post

It's nothing official just my thang, guess people dig it as it appears to have caught on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
DK......
Like it like it like it!!!. Nothing to really say to Ahuskins, he's going to include Nanogroove. Taskbar icons and dusk psshut will be good. Last one can work on any rom it doesn't matter. Don't take space and I always dl in my sd card. Works great with no issues and almost no memory space taken. I'll have to check in my garbage can where I put that cab
Yeah, it's pretty killer. I'm currently running the Windows 7 version on root's MaxSilver ROM.
Lemme ask ya-which version did you install and which ROM did you install it on? Is your Send icon intact? Like I posted earlier mine is functional but blank, no biggie, just curious.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
REPOST

Damn...I want that bottom theme!

Quote:
- After rotating the screen, the frame scrolls up halfway. Fixed 0.80+
That's taken from the XDA link. Now I know why the 01/25 Build has this bug. Here I was thinking it was a new Arcsoft and it's just this theme. Hopefully new Ski has the newest build of this mod.

Last edited by M3shuggah; 02-09-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Question Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:

It's nothing official just my thang, guess people dig it as it appears to have caught on.

Yeah, it's pretty killer. I'm currently running the Windows 7 version on root's MaxSilver ROM.
Lemme ask ya-which version did you install and which ROM did you install it on? Is your Send icon intact? Like I posted earlier mine is functional but blank, no biggie, just curious.
Hi DK!!!
Dl Roots Max Silver. It's a big boy. Didn't have real issues with it, except for one thing. B4 dl did a flshdnc then Root Silver but found it turns off the phone. Couldn't find within settings how to fix this and I had to go back to Ski. Can u tell me why or Root

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3