View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 10:54 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031410 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpbuton View Post
On behalf of the loyal users, thank you for your support, knowledge, and involvement in all things SKI ROM and WINMO. Congrats on your upgrade and I'm sure you'll be working on making many mods to the EVO.

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsf View Post
Thanks for all your help. You've been a great resource for this forum and to the TP community in general. That community seems to be shrinking quickly. Let us know how you like the EVO. I'm interesting in it myself (although I'm boycotting the $10 cool tax.)

Jason
Thanks fellers! Mighty nice of ya to say. The pleasure's all mine.
The Evo is amazing!!! Read my comment (#42) on Frosty's article to see my, and other users initial impressions.
http://www.ppcgeeks.com/2010/06/04/s...ions/#comments