PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 10:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

kkryter is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031410 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Good job Frenzy Whipper! LOL

Aww shucks! I'll do my best!!

Try this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=666165
I ASSUME that's the one ahuskins meant. According to the thread, VGA gets 12 on the screen, double what we have now. Kewl.
btw I googled "xda people tab"

Could you be a bit more specific so we can make sure we cover it in testing? Dunno if it's a ROM issue but want to cover the bases

Thanks for the suggestion. It's one of the options we discussed. If ahuskins sees a benefit of cooked Co0kie vs cabbed Co0kie that would be a reason to release two ROMs. Just thinking aloud.....
Thanks for the reply, I actually did already find the article that you posted but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. As I understood it this mod results in the same number of shortcuts, just smaller ones so they will fit on one screen. I actually like the current size, I simply want more of them. It sounds like this person tried to do that as well but it didn't work. If anybody else has any knowledge on how to make this happen it would be much appreciated, if not no big deal though. Thanks to all in the thread for their help and of course to the author and testers most of all, looking forward to the new dish!
Old 04-30-2010, 11:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031410 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

@A:
jonesing for the new rom...today maybe?

Old 04-30-2010, 12:31 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
@A:
jonesing for the new rom...today maybe?
Not bloody likely!
Never say never but ahuskins was still working on getting the build last night so today might be a bit um, ambitious?
Hang tight.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

crazaytalent is keeping up the good workcrazaytalent is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. It's one of the options we discussed. If ahuskins sees a benefit of cooked Co0kie vs cabbed Co0kie that would be a reason to release two ROMs. Just thinking aloud.....
Definatly... yahll Take your time... I know everyone is clamouring for a new rom... but im sure we all would rather have one fully tested and flushed out than one rushed for the masses w/ bugs and stuff...

speaking of which... i dont know if aanoyone else has this issue, but when reading articles from rsshub, and I click the link to go online and read the full article, all i get is a black browser page that doesnt actually go anywhere and is inoperatble.... anyone else have this? Its not that big of a deal... but WinMo, if you can check for that in your testing w/ the new build or discuss w/ A... itd be greatly appreciated.

thanks for all the hard work!
Old 05-03-2010, 09:43 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I helped a friend install this ROM along with SPBMS3.5 on her TP. She is now unable to access active/sync- it looks like internet connection sharing is malfunctioning. Is there any way to get ICS off of the device or disabled without doing a hard reset? We've run the Sprint carrier cab and tried to install the Update Profile & PRL cab- neither had any effect. (She couldn't find where the Update Profile was, so we couldn't run it.)
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Old 05-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I helped a friend install this ROM along with SPBMS3.5 on her TP. She is now unable to access active/sync- it looks like internet connection sharing is malfunctioning. Is there any way to get ICS off of the device or disabled without doing a hard reset? We've run the Sprint carrier cab and tried to install the Update Profile & PRL cab- neither had any effect. (She couldn't find where the Update Profile was, so we couldn't run it.)
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
I'm not on the ROM atm and I dont use ActiveSync or SBP but let me try to shake the memory banks and see what falls out:
AS-Have you tried erasing the old Active Sync partnership off of the computer and establishing a new one?
ICS-should be off by default? When you plug into the computer if you don't select ICS it shouldn't be causing issues? What are you seeing?
Update Profile-I *think* the Update Profile cab gets installed to Start/Settings/System

I could be 0-3 here, hope not. Good luck.

A new release should be out soon. Life got in the way as it has a habit of doing and ahuskins had some things to focus on this weekend that did not involve cooking.
Hang tight.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 05-04-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc6700 Touch pro now EVO 4G

tiburon2006 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
There was a mod over at xda that decreased the size of the pics which gave you all 15 on the same page. He was working on increasing the number but last I read was having issues. That was about a week ago.

All right guys, I should have a real nice 23563 build tomorrow to cook up. Thanks to Welrope. I am running it on my TP2 and it's really nice. Fast and good battery life. I think I will have two versions of this ROM. One with Co0kie 1.7.1 and one without. They will be the same ROM otherwise. That way if Co0kie updates his mod you can grab the plain one and install via CAB. Updating Co0kie when cooked in is not advisable.
Tell your friends.....
When will it be out? When it gets the Winmo stamp of approval of course.

Saw this posted got my hopes up for a new updated rom and nothing should I still have hope for a new one soon
Old 05-08-2010, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

jasonsf is keeping up the good workjasonsf is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiburon2006 View Post
Saw this posted got my hopes up for a new updated rom and nothing should I still have hope for a new one soon
AHuskins has never failed to deliver. Give him time to get it perfect.

Jason
Old 05-08-2010, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

kkryter is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsf View Post
AHuskins has never failed to deliver. Give him time to get it perfect.

Jason
Here here! While I too am impatiently waiting I know that sooner or later he will deliver. If you read this anytime soon Mr. Huskins please know that we all appreciate both what you have done for us in the past and for what we're eagerly looking forward to in the future. Actually, just thought of this...not sure where Franklin is in Tennessee, but hopefully it's not too far west or the poor guy might be underwater what with all the flooding...hopefully that's not the case.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

kkryter is a n00b

OK, just checked and Franklin is indeed pretty far west, just SSW of Nashville where there has been major flooding, FEMA coming in and helping out level. Given that I hope everything is all right for him there, here's one vote to hoping that he is!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3