PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 11:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031410 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkryter View Post
I will second and even third the vote for a new ROM from SKI with the Cookie mod and other latest and greatest stuff. Just think of it as your swan song SKI, your masterpiece to go out on...lol, I'll say about anything if I thought it would convince you to do it!

On a separate note, does anybody know if it's possible to increase the number of entries you can have on your 'People' tab in Sense 2.5? Right now it's 15 I believe, but I would like the ability to have more. I've searched high and low but haven't found anything yet, so perhaps somebody else can clue me in? Thanks in advance!
There was a mod over at xda that decreased the size of the pics which gave you all 15 on the same page. He was working on increasing the number but last I read was having issues. That was about a week ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpbuton View Post
I will place my vote for an additional ROM with CoOkie and newest/best apps. I can't see going to another ROM and enjoy the use of SKI...

Cheers Mate!
All right guys, I should have a real nice 23563 build tomorrow to cook up. Thanks to Welrope. I am running it on my TP2 and it's really nice. Fast and good battery life. I think I will have two versions of this ROM. One with Co0kie 1.7.1 and one without. They will be the same ROM otherwise. That way if Co0kie updates his mod you can grab the plain one and install via CAB. Updating Co0kie when cooked in is not advisable.
Tell your friends.....
When will it be out? When it gets the Winmo stamp of approval of course.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

kpbuton is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to kpbuton
Cool Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031410 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
There was a mod over at xda that decreased the size of the pics which gave you all 15 on the same page. He was working on increasing the number but last I read was having issues. That was about a week ago.

All right guys, I should have a real nice 23563 build tomorrow to cook up. Thanks to Welrope. I am running it on my TP2 and it's really nice. Fast and good battery life. I think I will have two versions of this ROM. One with Co0kie 1.7.1 and one without. They will be the same ROM otherwise. That way if Co0kie updates his mod you can grab the plain one and install via CAB. Updating Co0kie when cooked in is not advisable.
Tell your friends.....
You ROCK!!!
Old 04-29-2010, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

jasonsf is keeping up the good workjasonsf is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031410 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Just kidding. Just a little bit giddy.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

kkryter is a n00b
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031410 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:

Tell your friends.....
Woot woot! Thanks a million Mr. Huskins, I will be looking forward to this with great anticipation! Regarding your answer to my question, would you mind replying with a link to the mod you mentioned? Thanks!
Old 04-29-2010, 01:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Raph800
Carrier: Bell

binary110 is a n00b

*waits patiently*
Old 04-29-2010, 01:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Boost Mobile CDMA

chris41g is just getting started

awesome, hopefully this will also fix the facebook albums too
Old 04-29-2010, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

crazaytalent is keeping up the good workcrazaytalent is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Tell your friends.....
great news... I just came back to Ski rom day b4 after taking some time off to try some others... wondering why I ever left...lol!

Just a thought/suggestion ... you might want to try and setting the cookie mod to me installed in the customization process as oppsed to actually cooking it in, this way; itll be uninstallable for any updates down the line... as oppsed to making two of the exact same rom... just a thought... anyways... more power to you... thanks for all the hard work especially considering u have a real life, and ur on tp2 these days...lol!
Old 04-29-2010, 05:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

mremy007 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to mremy007 Send a message via Yahoo to mremy007

The suspens is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the link on speed dial (sorta). Hail Ski! We are not worthy (but still await the release).
Old 04-29-2010, 06:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Tell your friends.....
Good job Frenzy Whipper! LOL

Quote:
Aww shucks! I'll do my best!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkryter View Post
Woot woot! Thanks a million Mr. Huskins, I will be looking forward to this with great anticipation! Regarding your answer to my question, would you mind replying with a link to the mod you mentioned? Thanks!
Try this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=666165
I ASSUME that's the one ahuskins meant. According to the thread, VGA gets 12 on the screen, double what we have now. Kewl.
btw I googled "xda people tab"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris41g View Post
awesome, hopefully this will also fix the facebook albums too
Could you be a bit more specific so we can make sure we cover it in testing? Dunno if it's a ROM issue but want to cover the bases

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post
great news... I just came back to Ski rom day b4 after taking some time off to try some others... wondering why I ever left...lol!

Just a thought/suggestion ... you might want to try and setting the cookie mod to me installed in the customization process as oppsed to actually cooking it in, this way; itll be uninstallable for any updates down the line... as oppsed to making two of the exact same rom... just a thought... anyways... more power to you... thanks for all the hard work especially considering u have a real life, and ur on tp2 these days...lol!
Thanks for the suggestion. It's one of the options we discussed. If ahuskins sees a benefit of cooked Co0kie vs cabbed Co0kie that would be a reason to release two ROMs. Just thinking aloud.....
Old 04-29-2010, 11:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Boost Mobile CDMA

chris41g is just getting started

facebook photo albums didnt work in the last build, im pretty sure it wasnt just this rom, htc put out a fix for tp2 and some other phones so im sure its a problem in the newer "people" app or whatever. all the pictures just load a circle with a line through it. there are a couple of post mentioning it in this thread when this build first came out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3