View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 12:11 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031410 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I helped a friend install this ROM along with SPBMS3.5 on her TP. She is now unable to access active/sync- it looks like internet connection sharing is malfunctioning. Is there any way to get ICS off of the device or disabled without doing a hard reset? We've run the Sprint carrier cab and tried to install the Update Profile & PRL cab- neither had any effect. (She couldn't find where the Update Profile was, so we couldn't run it.)
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
I'm not on the ROM atm and I dont use ActiveSync or SBP but let me try to shake the memory banks and see what falls out:
AS-Have you tried erasing the old Active Sync partnership off of the computer and establishing a new one?
ICS-should be off by default? When you plug into the computer if you don't select ICS it shouldn't be causing issues? What are you seeing?
Update Profile-I *think* the Update Profile cab gets installed to Start/Settings/System

I could be 0-3 here, hope not. Good luck.

A new release should be out soon. Life got in the way as it has a habit of doing and ahuskins had some things to focus on this weekend that did not involve cooking.
Hang tight.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 05-04-2010 at 12:19 AM.