PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 04:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: USCC

gonzo1323 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Hey really enjoyed 12.25 release of 2.1, so i decided to upgrade and install 01.10 release of 2.1. But when i download the file i have no custom_ruu files. I tried a few searches and came up with nothing. What am i missing?
Old 01-15-2010, 05:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1323 View Post
Hey really enjoyed 12.25 release of 2.1, so i decided to upgrade and install 01.10 release of 2.1. But when i download the file i have no custom_ruu files. I tried a few searches and came up with nothing. What am i missing?
Drag the ruu from 12.25
Old 01-15-2010, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800 HTC Touch Pro

RaydogPR is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to RaydogPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
you mention doing 2 hard resets but did you flash dance? my caller id pic shows up every single time like a charm. i use galarm so i cannot reference to the WM alarms. also my weather updates constantly & my location is working great as i'm sitting in Utah

usually if you are running into weird issues i'd recommend flash dancing if you didn't come off a stock rom. hope this helps

I flashed directly from Roots Rom's. My loaction is working, GPS working. I have weather on manual update and when I flashed it worked fine then all of a sudden stopped. WM alarm suxs anyway so I will install G-Alarm has never failed me before. Caller Id Pics have been working since 2nd hard reset.

Great Rom all around
Old 01-15-2010, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Hey guys - Just checking in. With all the spooning and forking going on in here I guess the ROM's are working out pretty well. I tried the 28205 hybrid WM build floating around and it's just not that great IMO. I will try to port over Office 2010 in the next release. I don't have bluetooth in my car so I can't test that. If anyone finds a solution lemme know and I'll incorporate it.

I have been working on start menu improvements and you should see those in the next builds.

Anything else???
SKI
Old 01-15-2010, 06:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Goreala is becoming a great contributor

Hey ahuskins, I dont post much but thank you for the great OTB Roms. Once I flashed to your 2.5 and the picture mail worked I was stoked and never looked back!
Now I have a sprint TP2 and am a little bummed I couldnt find a TP2 SKI-ROM.

Any chance you might be heading that way in the future?
Im not asking you to build a rom just curious.

Thanks again and GREAT WORK!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:58 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim1Flex View Post
Is there a landscape fix yet for maxdusk?
The MaxDusk mods/themes are based on Sense 2.5 (Manila builds 1920/21) for which as you probably know there is no fully functional landscape.
Manila 1922 is out for WVGA and the mad scientists are currently working on bringing it to VGA which may, possibly give us Landscape. Stay tuned.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Jackrm9 is just getting started

ahuskins i believe bluetooth worked on ur 12-25? release ....P.S i have ran this rom longer than any other rom ..i think u 4 that(so does my wife) lol

I believe i was running 2.1 on both roms..if u dont get a fix i can go back to earlier release and check 2 make sure it did work. thanks bro

Last edited by Jackrm9; 01-15-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Hey guys - Just checking in. With all the spooning and forking going on in here I guess the ROM's are working out pretty well. I tried the 28205 hybrid WM build floating around and it's just not that great IMO. I will try to port over Office 2010 in the next release. I don't have bluetooth in my car so I can't test that. If anyone finds a solution lemme know and I'll incorporate it.

I have been working on start menu improvements and you should see those in the next builds.

Anything else???
SKI
Aww dam that will be tight to get the new office good looking out bro!

Oh man what type of start menu improvements? I love Roots Rom dont get me wrong but I don't know about his program menu not to my liking although it is very functional... Are you going in that direction as well?
Old 01-16-2010, 07:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Waiting to upgrade until WP7 drops
Carrier: VZW

livinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
you guys are too funny...but since we're on the topic. other people see me with my phone, in hand, and they say 'hey ive got the same phone', to which i reply 'lemme see yours while u play with mine'.. lol... ive flashed at least a dozen peoples phones from SD after they see what thier phones can REALLY do.

Bro! Same here! I'm a huge customizer so I seriously doubt anyone has the same phone I do. And with Ahuskins awesome Ski-Rom its a great platform to build from. So when someone comes along and says the whole "Hey! I have the same phone!" All it takes is one gander at mine and they're in total awe haha. I point them in the right direction. So many people out there don't even realize what their phones are capable of if they just unleash em'.

Flash yours and see the difference.
If I've helped you in any way, Please remember to hit the Thanks button.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:24 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

ahuskins, I just want to say, I have been flashing roms for quite some time now on every phone iv'e had. I've never experienced such a complete and well thought out rom. This rom works right out of the box. For me I haven't had no issue with it. I started by purchasing a pro for my son and putting it in his phone. Then I got rid of my pro2 and went back to the pro just because of your rom. Thanks for all your hard work, and can't say enough how great this rom is. Thanks, hope your in the pro section for a long time.

Thanks T M Z

P.S. PM sent

Last edited by tmz; 01-16-2010 at 11:33 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3