PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/03/20

Cool with me. Yeah, 1.7 seems awesome. And besides... I got Pocketshield on my phone.

tsp
RootROM - I think 4/3/10...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
1.7 is the shiz.
I may cook the next updates without s2u2 because I like the locker in cookie now.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/03/20

manila locker is indeed the shiz. been using it for a while now anyway CHT1.7 is the most awesome mod for Sense ive ever seen. so customizable. any apple fanboy who could argue for an IPhone agaisnt a winmo phone just lost any "but the iphones more customizable" argument they could possible think up.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by botnryan View Post
manila locker is indeed the shiz. been using it for a while now anyway CHT1.7 is the most awesome mod for Sense ive ever seen. so customizable. any apple fanboy who could argue for an IPhone agaisnt a winmo phone just lost any "but the iphones more customizable" argument they could possible think up.
CHT1.7 really changes the game doesn't it?! I mean is anyone else flipping crazily between all the different screen customizations because they can't decide on what looks best? This is crazy... lol
Old 04-15-2010, 01:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
CHT1.7 really changes the game doesn't it?! I mean is anyone else flipping crazily between all the different screen customizations because they can't decide on what looks best? This is crazy... lol
lol i was there yesterday! prob be there again later on haha
Old 04-15-2010, 01:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moterolla i465/HTC Touch Pro XV6850
Carrier: Boost Mobile/MetroPCS

Beowolf72 is a n00b

Ok, I'm a noob, and I will admit that. Have to ask questions if things are confusing so you can learn.

I like the look of DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot combo rom, and ok here it goes. I flashed the MightyRom6 to my phone with no problem. But it looks like this is going to be different than the installing the MightyRom. How would I go about putting this rom on my TP, since this would be my first rom that doesn't look like it has just one executable file?

Let the flaming of the noob begin!!!

Thanks again.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowolf72 View Post
Ok, I'm a noob, and I will admit that. Have to ask questions if things are confusing so you can learn.

I like the look of DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot combo rom, and ok here it goes. I flashed the MightyRom6 to my phone with no problem. But it looks like this is going to be different than the installing the MightyRom. How would I go about putting this rom on my TP, since this would be my first rom that doesn't look like it has just one executable file?

Let the flaming of the noob begin!!!

Thanks again.
this will be easier if you send me a msg on aim/yahoo/google chat & i promise not to flame you
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
1.7 is the shiz.
I may cook the next updates without s2u2 because I like the locker in cookie now.
That would be nice!! CookieMod 1.7 is really really nice.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moterolla i465/HTC Touch Pro XV6850
Carrier: Boost Mobile/MetroPCS

Beowolf72 is a n00b

Thanks drdrewdown for your help. You're the man!!
Old 04-15-2010, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
Yup! lol this is what ive decided on for now: (i never thought 2 rows of shortcuts on the actual home screen, not sliding up to the shortcuts, would ever happen lol)

Home:

Lock:

Also has anyone else noticed their slider at the bottom working faster since installing CHT1.7?? mine shows 0 lag even coming off the home tab now.

Last edited by botnryan; 04-15-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:28 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
& rightly so, have u played with it yet?
Not yet. DL'd it this morning but had other stuff to do. Gonna give it a try here in a few mins.

Gave you a thanks for the post too.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium