PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 11:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by botnryan View Post
haha i thought so, but didnt think the link would work if it wasnt done :P odd, but im patiently waiting still loving whiteroot
Yes, links can be active sometimes during upload. You'd get an incomplete file that wouldn't be functional.

EDIT:
The link is all gouda

EDIT2: Immediately post flash-Looks killer Bro (psssst. Um, it's still called Whiteroot )

Last edited by iknowsquat; 05-28-2010 at 12:35 AM.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:20 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

I know it's just a "test" ROM but thought I'd throw up some pics. Already made some mods and they seem to work just fine. All mods are already linked in the thread.

Changed the name back to Rootrom and installed Rawrscary Flame Flip Clock

Rawrscary Flame Analog

Anastasia CHT Mod

Anastasia SIP

Flames look 10X better on the device. I also installed Jaguaralani's sun mod-it rocks.
All this is preliminary-will run with the ROM all day and see how she does but it's great as usual right out of the gate.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Sooo... how's the new RootROM doing?

tsp
Old 05-28-2010, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

myshinynewtouch is just getting started

i think somethings wrong with the top toolbar icons, when i am roaming, it shows the wifi icon for the roam icon... and when i get a new email, i dont open it to check it.. first time it shows the new message icon fine, but later (i am not able to determine how) it shows a question mark.. and i know i still haven't read that message...

this is the new white ROM....
Old 05-28-2010, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work

somethings messed up with the toolbar icons on whiteroot as well. when the data connection gets turned on, it shows its connected to active sync for about 5 seconds then shows the normal data connection icon. nit-picking, i know, but just thought id mention it.

EDIT:
heres some screenies of whiteroot with some mods, i found some GTX inspired icons that are awesome!

Last edited by botnryan; 05-28-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Metro

taz37m is a n00b

Hi Root you have been making some great roms bud, I love em. I got your newest Rootrom 5/26 and I cant seem to enable the magnifier which I use all the time as I cant see too good. I used the same rootlinux enable magnifier cab that I used on your last Rootrom 4/18 with no luck on the new rom. When you find some time can you please let me know how to get it to work. Thanks

Taz
Old 05-28-2010, 04:59 PM
Retired Staff

The tester rootrom has been rock solid all day. I've been at work so I didnt go deep into the rom.
I did notice the camera roation issue though.
root said he fixed that on Whiteroot so I dont know if there is a difference between the roms that would explain that?
As usual, great work Bro.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: Metro

IvIETAL88 is a n00b

People i'm lost, how do i get the max/dark combo root rom? I went to the main link to get the roms but all i see is the XXXDarkrootLS 04182010_23540 but theres no link for the MaxDarkRoot combo rom, i've tried XXXdark but its not the same when i compare to the screenshots on the first post, thanks

Old 05-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvIETAL88 View Post
People i'm lost, how do i get the max/dark combo root rom? I went to the main link to get the roms but all i see is the XXXDarkrootLS 04182010_23540 but theres no link for the MaxDarkRoot combo rom, i've tried XXXdark but its not the same when i compare to the screenshots on the first post, thanks

That ROM no longer exists. Apparently root needs to update the main page
ANY of roots 2.5 ROMS rock! The XXXDark is probably the closest version to what you are looking for. IMO the Co0kie Home mod is better and more functional than the Max mod.
Happy flashing!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

oranges311 is just getting started

hey guys im runnin the latest white root and is it just me or is this one pretty much the fastest one so far? couple questions though. i want to change the clock on it to that reflective one but when i do it changes the font color to white on the homepage and obviously then i cant read it because every things white lol is there a way around that somehow? i tried changing the background to an off white color but it wouldnt change.

and does anyone know about the issue with receiving videos in mms? it hasnt worked on any of the root roms ive tried and i was wondering if neone knew what to do for it

thanks guys

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium