View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 07:20 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvIETAL88 View Post
People i'm lost, how do i get the max/dark combo root rom? I went to the main link to get the roms but all i see is the XXXDarkrootLS 04182010_23540 but theres no link for the MaxDarkRoot combo rom, i've tried XXXdark but its not the same when i compare to the screenshots on the first post, thanks

That ROM no longer exists. Apparently root needs to update the main page
ANY of roots 2.5 ROMS rock! The XXXDark is probably the closest version to what you are looking for. IMO the Co0kie Home mod is better and more functional than the Max mod.
Happy flashing!