PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 06:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-31-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [rc7][STABLE-ISM]

Is anyone having an issue with the phone and alarms only sounding in the bluetooth headset?

I installed SPB's Shell 3D app, so I don't know if I have a ROM issue or an SPB issue. But when my alarm goes off it only sounds in the bluetooth headset, and when the phone rings it only rings in the bluetooth headset too.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Im on That Evo 3D Level Now lol
Carrier: Sprint Evolution

Omegakai is a n00b

Just curious but has any one tried any other kernal with this rom at all? cause my battery life has drop coming from another rom but i just wipe cache and dalv so going to give it another couple of days of testing to let battery configure back to its normal life span and also should i try wiping the battery stats at all cause i also have a black market extended battery life from ebay
Old 04-03-2011, 09:12 PM
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegakai View Post
Just curious but has any one tried any other kernal with this rom at all? cause my battery life has drop coming from another rom but i just wipe cache and dalv so going to give it another couple of days of testing to let battery configure back to its normal life span and also should i try wiping the battery stats at all cause i also have a black market extended battery life from ebay
Same here. I started out this morning with a fully charged battery. I had it plugged into my USB port for a good portion of the day, and my battery still died. I swapped it out with another fully charged battery, had it plugged into my USB port for a while, and I am now down to 20% on that battery.

I literally wiped everything when I installed this ROM, so maybe the battery stats need a day or so to reset.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

motzvi is just getting started

my battery lifes been real bad all day as well. swiped out with a fully charged battery twice today!!

really hope it gets better...

I wiped everything as well before flashing.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Im on That Evo 3D Level Now lol
Carrier: Sprint Evolution

Omegakai is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDynamite View Post
Same here. I started out this morning with a fully charged battery. I had it plugged into my USB port for a good portion of the day, and my battery still died. I swapped it out with another fully charged battery, had it plugged into my USB port for a while, and I am now down to 20% on that battery.

I literally wiped everything when I installed this ROM, so maybe the battery stats need a day or so to reset.
yeah when you wiped did you wipe battery stats to ? or just the normal default stuff to wipe?
Old 04-03-2011, 09:39 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegakai View Post
yeah when you wiped did you wipe battery stats to ? or just the normal default stuff to wipe?
I wiped everything... battery stats, ex partition, the whole shebang.

Oh yeah, while I remember... Does anyone know a way to adjust the camera and camcorder resolutions?
Old 04-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

motzvi is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDynamite View Post

Oh yeah, while I remember... Does anyone know a way to adjust the camera and camcorder resolutions?
For camera on the bottom right there's a small settings button press it and scroll down. For camcorder in the middle on the bottom it'll say " high " press it and you'll have all the resolutions.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:16 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by motzvi View Post
For camera on the bottom right there's a small settings button press it and scroll down. For camcorder in the middle on the bottom it'll say " high " press it and you'll have all the resolutions.

So is "High" 720 p? All I get is High, Low, MMS, and YouTube.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

iEatHoney is a n00b

i know others have said this but the battery is really bad. went from 100% to 90% in about 10 minutes. When it was at 100 i left it alone, screen off for about 2 or 3 minutes. Checked back and it was 97%

gps however was working. without having to apply those updates. for me atleast.

Last edited by iEatHoney; 04-04-2011 at 01:23 AM.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:21 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phone_Tank View Post
Flash was not working for me as well on both R6 and R7. To fix I had to uninstall with Titanium Backup then reinstall from the Market and it's been working since.

How do you uninstall flash with Titanium Backup? My flash isn't working either but I can't figure out how to uninstall it.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development