View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 09:12 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-31-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [rc7][STABLE-ISM]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegakai View Post
Just curious but has any one tried any other kernal with this rom at all? cause my battery life has drop coming from another rom but i just wipe cache and dalv so going to give it another couple of days of testing to let battery configure back to its normal life span and also should i try wiping the battery stats at all cause i also have a black market extended battery life from ebay
Same here. I started out this morning with a fully charged battery. I had it plugged into my USB port for a good portion of the day, and my battery still died. I swapped it out with another fully charged battery, had it plugged into my USB port for a while, and I am now down to 20% on that battery.

I literally wiped everything when I installed this ROM, so maybe the battery stats need a day or so to reset.