PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

lordtinuviel is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-21-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2g][2.3.4 Beta]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
For the panel issue, i deleted adw and I use launcher pro. Its under homescreen options

Cooler than your EVO
thanks!
Old 05-21-2011, 08:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul,Touch,TP2,Hero,Pre,Evo,Evo Shift,Evo 3d

undarated is keeping up the good workundarated is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
Those screens have wifi on, no 4g icon. 4mb up is impossible since sprint capped us all at 1mb

Cooler than your EVO
hey good find bro. hers did happen to be on wifi. mine on the other hand is not. will retake the test again on both and try this again. My bad
Old 05-22-2011, 01:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2, htc evo
Carrier: Sprint 4g, Fast 3g

S/\NDM/\N is just getting started
Ok chief great rom only issue I had was I would get a fC on some media thing not sure what that was but oh well. One quick question how did you get the LED on the right part of the speaker to light up on notification, I didn't even know that was there until this rom, I like it and is there a fix for any rom.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 05-22-2011, 01:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

mgostom is a n00b

I have been playing on G today and noticed that I can't install Qik Video by Sprint or Qik. It's not even showing in the market. However, when I go to android market to look up my apps it's there but it won't let me know install. It says that it's not available on my carrier. I was on E previously and haven't had this issue. I thought I share. But other than that it's great. Thanks!
Old 05-22-2011, 05:08 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [5-22-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2h][2.3.4 Beta]

1.2h has been uploaded for all of you flashaholics (i am myself :P). look at 1.2h as more of a nightly from today. only a few minor changes, just the things i worked on today, nothing major, but a few fixes. Enjoy every1, and dont forget to check out a sponsors ad or 2! I would plan for tuesday for another major update. see what i can get accomplished by then...

-deck

FREE file hosting. UNLIMITED bandwidth. NO wait times. YES, 0 wait times. UNLIMITED downloads.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

I had a feeling that "H" would be released today. Upgrading in 8 seconds

Great job! Has anyone been able to get Hulu to work on this ROM?

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!
Old 05-22-2011, 09:48 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

ok i couldnt sleep. i finally tackled the 4G issue in the power widget and notification widget. they both are now fully functional. sorry for the double update tonight/this morning. Also merged a few more cm commits as well. This baby is really gettin there! Dont forget, please check out a sponsor ad or 2 anyways enjoy all. time for me to sleep!

-deck
Old 05-22-2011, 11:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint EVRP

kevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kevmo1965
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; PC36100 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I'll hold off and wait for 1.2j

Old 05-22-2011, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

ssolomon is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to ssolomon
Re: [5-*22-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2i][2.3.4 Beta]

Quick question... is the voicemail in "gapps 5-21-2011 with Voicemail.apk" the Sprint Visual Voicemail and if so does it generate the text messages that have been present in the other non-sense ROMs ?
Old 05-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [5-*22-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2i][2.3.4 Beta]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssolomon View Post
Quick question... is the voicemail in "gapps 5-21-2011 with Voicemail.apk" the Sprint Visual Voicemail and if so does it generate the text messages that have been present in the other non-sense ROMs ?
Yes it is Sprint Visual Voicemail.

No it does not generate those text messages.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development