PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 12:41 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Azrael v2.5 (for hardware 0001, 0002, and 0003) Updated 11/15/2010

Thanks for the hard work ricsim. Dont let the haters get you down, we support you.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:52 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Thanks for the hard work ricsim. Dont let the haters get you down, we support you.
well said, if you dont like the rom or it doesn't work for you then move on. sorry op for the rant but some need to hear it.

Last edited by orangekid; 11-17-2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

ricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ricsim78

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
well said, if you dont like the rom or it doesn't work for you then move on. sorry op for the rant but some need to here it.
Sorry for my response but I do not have time for people like that.

I appreciate all who support me and I will do my best to keep improving my ROM more and more for all of you.
HTC #15 Kernel
Old 11-17-2010, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Thank you very much, in turn you can expect good things from me as well
Old 11-17-2010, 01:40 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsim78 View Post
Sorry for my response but I do not have time for people like that.

I appreciate all who support me and I will do my best to keep improving my ROM more and more for all of you.
no reason to apologize, your'e defending your work and my post was directed to the person /people rom isn't working for.

Last edited by orangekid; 11-17-2010 at 08:37 AM.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint "Simply Everything"

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I installed your 2.5 Rom and I don't see the removed stock apps on my SD card. There is no folder with those removed apps. If you could give some assistance I would appreciate it very much.
Thank you.

So far I have 0 issues during or after installing this Rom. If there was problems with this Rom it would absolutely happen to me! To the disrespectful morons making the rude comments about this Rom, you have issues with your device/file systems caused NOT by this Rom but by the methods you used and/or didn't use properly. From your comments I assume you guys have very good dental insurance. If not I highly recommend getting it ASAP before speaking that way to someone in person. Come to my house & ill show you this Rom works just fine and feel free to get mouthy.

Last edited by tx_dbs_tx; 11-17-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post
I installed your 2.5 Rom and I don't see the removed stock apps on my SD card. There is no folder with those removed apps. If you could give some assistance I would appreciate it very much.
Thank you.

So far I have 0 issues during or after installing this Rom. If there was problems with this Rom it would absolutely happen to me! To the disrespectful morons making the rude comments about this Rom, you have issues with your device/file systems caused NOT by this Rom but by the methods you used and/or didn't use properly. From your comments I assume you guys have very good dental insurance. If not I highly recommend getting it ASAP before speaking that way to someone in person. Come to my house & ill show you this Rom works just fine and feel free to get mouthy.
Thank you for both the defense and glad you on are on my side

The removed apps are no longer included, I not only need to add a zip with them (be doing that soon) I need to update the first post.

Sorry for the confusion and thank you. Glad this ROM is working well for you
Old 11-17-2010, 05:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

**Director's Cut edition available now!**

This is the version of the ROM that I use and how I have it customized. For a list of changes, please see the first post.

Enjoy!
Old 11-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

itster is keeping up the good workitster is keeping up the good work

i feel i have to defend myself here because i am being misunderstood.

1. darren, you have seen me in other posts and i fully support anyone that supports their work.. As i said before in one of my posts, that this rom doesn't seem to work well with my evo and this has happened to me in the past with my tp2 with 1 rom out of the 10+ i used. I also posted i went back to Myn's rom because it works flawlessly for me. Also when i questioned the person that posted the rom, i got an answer instead of being ignored like ricsim78 did. the proof is in the pudding, i posted the question and another person posted a question after mine, ricsim78 decided to completely ignore my question until i mentioned that was rude to ignore someone. you put up a rom, you support it or don't do it at all... end of story!

2. tx, i don't think im going to need dental insurance because if i knocked your teeth out and shoved them up your A$$, my dental insurance would not cover you. it doesn't work like motor vehicle insurance. As i said in a posts before im very forthcoming and will do what i say. home depot on rt 31, liverpool, ny

3. propagandax, i don't hate, children hate, i made a point and it's a valid point. read the posts please.

ricsim78, you will get negative and positive reviews and you need to accept them equally. negative rsponses are what makes you a better support person for your rom, positives are just as good. Negative responses is why microsoft changed their OS not positive responses. Negative responses make positive responses more rewarding.

I'm not rude, i tell it like it is. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.. old saying but it's a fact.

Regards
Old 11-17-2010, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by itster View Post
i feel i have to defend myself here because i am being misunderstood.

1. darren, you have seen me in other posts and i fully support anyone that supports their work.. As i said before in one of my posts, that this rom doesn't seem to work well with my evo and this has happened to me in the past with my tp2 with 1 rom out of the 10+ i used. I also posted i went back to Myn's rom because it works flawlessly for me. Also when i questioned the person that posted the rom, i got an answer instead of being ignored like ricsim78 did. the proof is in the pudding, i posted the question and another person posted a question after mine, ricsim78 decided to completely ignore my question until i mentioned that was rude to ignore someone. you put up a rom, you support it or don't do it at all... end of story!

2. tx, i don't think im going to need dental insurance because if i knocked your teeth out and shoved them up your A$$, my dental insurance would not cover you. it doesn't work like motor vehicle insurance. As i said in a posts before im very forthcoming and will do what i say. home depot on rt 31, liverpool, ny

3. propagandax, i don't hate, children hate, i made a point and it's a valid point. read the posts please.

ricsim78, you will get negative and positive reviews and you need to accept them equally. negative rsponses are what makes you a better support person for your rom, positives are just as good. Negative responses is why microsoft changed their OS not positive responses. Negative responses make positive responses more rewarding.

I'm not rude, i tell it like it is. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.. old saying but it's a fact.

Regards
You just do not learn do you?

We heard you. We have seen how you are. We are not impressed. If this whole community was anything like you no one would be here.

Please find something better to do with your time than troll here. People like you are expected on video game forums, not on here.

Here are some points for you.
  • I guess your phone somehow does not like OTA Sense ROMS. That is essentially what this is....so I guess you have a very unique Evo. Glad mine isn't like that!
  • I did respond to you (when I saw it the next day), just not on your schedule. I explained to you all I did and that still doesn't mean anything to you. Good for you.
  • Then when I did respond, you claimed to have already done that and whatever. (So my response was pointless anyhow; since you know it all...been there done that.)
  • This arrogant, Mr. Wonderful act doesn't impress, it makes you seem like a jerk (even more).
  • No matter what, myself and the other posters brought up a very good point; If you are not happy with me, my ROM, or you think there is better out there....go there. Be someone else's headache.
  • You still cannot count, and your numbers always change to suit your argument.
  • Lastly, if you did not care and are so confident in yourself, why you have to come here again and again to fight with people? Go use Myn's ROM.
  • P.S. You cannot be that smart, no one else is having that many problems. If you were that good, you would have this working like the vast majority does.

Please, go troll somewhere else. That is exactly what you are doing (whether you mean to or not). Your opinions only matter to yourself. If it is constructive criticism or an actual problem, I have no problem fixing it. If you are that wonderful and the "best" and "toughest" make your own ROM and insult people in your own thread.

I know a troll when I see one. Go enjoy your phone or find something better to do with your time (for the last time). Do not threaten people, what goes around comes around.

Last edited by ricsim78; 11-17-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development

Tags
azrael, evo, htc, rom