PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 05:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

itster is keeping up the good workitster is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Azrael v2.5 (for hardware 0001, 0002, and 0003) Updated 11/15/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsim78 View Post
You just do not learn do you?

We heard you. We have seen how you are. We are not impressed. If this whole community was anything like you no one would be here.

Please find something better to do with your time than troll here. People like you are expected on video game forums, not on here.

Here are some points for you.
  • I guess your phone somehow does not like Sense ROMS. That is essentially what this is....so I guess you have a very unique Evo. Glad mine isn't like that!
  • I did respond to you, just not on your schedule. I explained to you all I did and that still doesn't mean anything to you. Good for you.
  • Then when I did respond, you claimed to have already done that and whatever.
  • This arrogant, Mr. Wonderful act doesn't impress, it makes you seem like a jerk (even more).
  • No matter what, myself and the other posters brought up a very good point; If you are not happy with me, my ROM, or you think there is better out there....go there. Be someone else's headache.
  • Lastly, if you did not care and are so confident in yourself, why you have to come here again and again to fight with people? Go use Myn's ROM.
Please, go troll somewhere else. That is exactly what you are doing (whether you mean to or not). Your opinions only matter to yourself. If it is constructive criticism or an actual problem, I have no problem fixing it. If you are that wonderful and the "best" and "toughest" make your own ROM and insult people in your own thread.

I know a troll when I see one. Go enjoy your phone or find something better to do with your time (for the last time).

wow, you must be 5..
Old 11-17-2010, 05:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

ricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to ricsim78

Quote:
Originally Posted by itster View Post
wow, you must be 5..
Guys...please do not feed the troll. Ignore it and it will go away. I am contacting a MOD to clean this thread up.
HTC #15 Kernel
Old 11-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Guys...please do not feed the troll. Ignore it and it will go away. I am contacting a MOD to clean this thread up.

you do realize i have actually complimented you on your rom right? and have not said your rom sucks or anything in that manner right?
Old 11-17-2010, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuff

Quote:
you do realize i have actually complimented you on your rom right? and have not said your rom sucks or anything in that manner right?
No doubt, you started off nice. Too bad you didn't stay that way.

Thanks for the compliments but too bad you decided to switch to a different direction because I accidentally missed your post.

Had you have stayed like you did with your OP I would have no problem with you at all. I would have done my best to help you iron things out like I always do. Like I said, go to XDA and look at my ROM threads and see if I support my ROMS.

I would not ignore you and answer others. I realized it in the morning when I checked here. I apologize for missing it but there is no excuse to say what you did and how you said it (forthright or not).

There is a way to handle things and there is a way not to. You first post was respectful and nice and what I usually experience here or on XDA. Your second, well we know how that was.

Everyone makes mistakes, I do too.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
No doubt, you started off nice. Too bad you didn't stay that way.

Thanks for the compliments but too bad you decided to switch to a different direction because I accidentally missed your post.

Had you have stayed like you did with your OP I would have no problem with you at all. I would have done my best to help you iron things out like I always do. Like I said, go to XDA and look at my ROM threads and see if I support my ROMS.

I would not ignore you and answer others. I realized it in the morning when I checked here. I apologize for missing it but there is no excuse to say what you did and how you said it (forthright or not).

There is a way to handle things and there is a way not to. You first post was respectful and nice and what I usually experience here or on XDA. Your second, well we know how that was.

Everyone makes mistakes, I do too.
i will appoligize also.. i may be a bit harsh at time because it's what i expect of myself.
but the truth is and can be verified, i have been extremely respectful of all rom posters

regards
Old 11-17-2010, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
i will appoligize also.. i may be a bit harsh at time because it's what i expect of myself.
but the truth is and can be verified, i have been extremely respectful of all rom posters

regards
Thank you for apologizing. Can I ask something of you? Can you please try the Director's Cut edition on your phone and see if you have problems?

You don't have to but I am curious if the new changes in the Director's Cut to the update-script fix the problems.

If you do, report back. If not, not a biggie. Just I find it odd you were having that many problems. If you do, do a full wipe and also pull your battery and trying dismounting and remounting your SD card.

Make sure to wipe SD:EXT too; if any ROM you used had Apps2SD you will have leftover programs and data from your previously installed ROMS and that can be causing the problems.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Thank you for apologizing. Can I ask something of you? Can you please try the Director's Cut edition on your phone and see if you have problems?

You don't have to but I am curious if the new changes in the Director's Cut to the update-script fix the problems.

If you do, report back. If not, not a biggie. Just I find it odd you were having that many problems. If you do, do a full wipe and also pull your battery and trying dismounting and remounting your SD card.

Make sure to wipe SD:EXT too; if any ROM you used had Apps2SD you will have leftover programs and data from your previously installed ROMS and that can be causing the problems.
i will try it out later this evening and let you know
Old 11-17-2010, 06:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
i will try it out later this evening and let you know
Sounds good. Please do. Hopefully this time you shouldn't have any problems.

DC seems to run even better than the regular Azrael 2.5 for me.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Sounds good. Please do. Hopefully this time you shouldn't have any problems.

DC seems to run even better than the regular Azrael 2.5 for me.
just flashed and it's working flawlessly!
extremely quick even without spare parts.
the animation is fantastic also!
gmail is working great, changed wallpaper and updated voicemail app without a hitch.

without a doubt the best and fastest rom i have flashed!

will lowrider 2.7 hurt this rom?
Old 11-17-2010, 08:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
just flashed and it's working flawlessly!
extremely quick even without spare parts.
the animation is fantastic also!
gmail is working great, changed wallpaper and updated voicemail app without a hitch.

without a doubt the best and fastest rom i have flashed!

will lowrider 2.7 hurt this rom?
Very good to hear, please enjoy it!

Lowrider (or any Sense theme) will work, I advise you first Nandroid in case LR theme breaks anything.

I know some reported it breaks Gmail but I think Lowrider fixed that issue.

Edit: Themes will change the Window Transition animations though. If you want, I can always put them into Lowrider's theme, or Lowrider would be more than happy to modify his theme to not break the animations.

Last edited by ricsim78; 11-17-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development

Tags
azrael, evo, htc, rom