View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 09:32 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Azrael v2.41 [[NEW 3.30.651.2 OTA]] [[Froyo 2.2]] [[Sense]] Updated 11/04/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
Hey Azrael, do you use the narchy cfs or bfs kernal??? Only reason I ask is when being out and about, my 3g has been turning off and won't come back on cfs. The signal is jumping all over the placeā€¦ I am going to reflash to confirm, but just wondering which is working good for you????
Not speaking for ricsim (Azrael is the ROM name btw and soon to change!) but I know he will tell you the same-what works for him may/may not work for you.
Every device has subtle differences which makes the optimal kernel very individualized.
IMO you are on the right track-reflash it and if you are still having issues simply try another. IMO the top three kernel kooks are netarchy, kingklick, and ziggy471, not necessarily in that order The latest version from each one is a good place to start experimenting.
Hope that helps.