View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 10:32 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Azrael v2.4 [[NEW 3.30.651.2 OTA]] [[Froyo 2.2]] [[Sense]] Updated 11/01/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrimage View Post
can some one help me install the remove app from this rom that on my sd card/Azrael , i use root file explorer, but it say application not installed
I have a lot of success with Android Mate, great file manager, free in the Market.
You can also copy/paste the apk into data/app and reboot. That should do it.

EDIT:I can't seem to get apps to install either. Mainly trying Tester. Tried with Android Mate and tried copying into data/app and reboot. Neither worked. Also tried Sprint Nav. Tried on the stock kernel. I also tried with an apk that I had on my card but no luck there either.
I'll keep at it.....

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-05-2010 at 01:13 PM.