PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2010, 10:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint "Simply Everything"

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Azrael X v2.0 ((3.30.651.3))((Theme Options)) Updated 12/03/2010

Awesome rom Rick! No problems whatsoever on my 0004 EVO. I really like the transparent launcher, very clean look. I chased down the Sprint apps apk's and installed them all because I like the stock Sprint apps and I actually use them.

My only recommendation is to perhaps remove the custom ringtones and alert tones and ad inn all the stock ringtones and alert tones from other HTC & Samsung devices. That would be awesome! The stock tones sound better and most all of us make our own custom ringtones anyway.

I'll be on your director's cut Rom for quite some time because it has the perfect look and feel of a smooth running machine. I say once you release the next update, take a vacation for a bit. I don't see anything in your Rom that needs fixing. Constant updates makes a Rom seem buggy as hell while those that have a rock solid build (like this Rom) leave a good thing alone until something new or improved comes along. You're at the point where you can sit back and spend time with the family. Great job and thank you for all your time and efforts Rick!

Last edited by tx_dbs_tx; 12-06-2010 at 10:52 PM. Reason: stupid auto-correct mispells!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post

My only recommendation is to perhaps remove the custom ringtones and alert tones and ad inn all the stock ringtones and alert tones from other HTC & Samsung devices. That would be awesome! The stock tones sound better and most all of us make our own custom ringtones anyway....
A well I actually like the ringtones, lol. They are much better than stock boringness.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

juice9963 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossman View Post
Sweet ROM.

This is by far the best ROM for battery life I've ever used on my EVO. Went nearly 3 days of mderate use without a recharge. When I finally did charge it, I had 23% battery remaining.

Absolutely outstanding.
well, i wish my EVO would do that but I suppose I use it way too much, I got 12 hours until it pooped yesterday, 2 5 min phone calls about 15 txts, 2 hours streaming hockey game from nhl gamecenter ,2 hours using wifi tether to watch the Football game on my laptop , randomness with screen on for about 2 hours while i was xmas shoppin,sooooo.....Oh ya I use the seidio 3500 mah battery, azrael x2.0 kernel htc 10, anyone think I should get better life? seems ok to me.

Last edited by juice9963; 12-07-2010 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mrtomaso is keeping up the good workmrtomaso is keeping up the good work

[ROM] Azrael X v2.1 12/07/2010 NEW and improved - xda-developers

Rom has been updated to v2.1
Old 12-08-2010, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: SPRINT

TravisW0204 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtomaso View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I can't wait to flash this.
Old 12-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

JeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] Azrael X v2.1 (12/07/2010) NEW and improved

Thanks! This is the best rom I've used. Amazing speed and stability. I truly appreciate your effort Rick!
Old 12-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

tj.iscool is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartj.iscool is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartj.iscool is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

No pics??
Old 12-08-2010, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: SPRINT

TravisW0204 is becoming a great contributor

I came from Sprint Lover's Rom, another good rom by the way, but Ric this rom is simply AMAZING! I didn't think you could improve on this rom because Azrael 2.0 was super stable, smooth and everything Sprint and HTC should have given us out the box. However, after using this rom for 5 minutes, I'm sold that this is by far the best rom series I have EVER DOWNLOADED! This rom made me appreciate the rooting process and what it has to offer. Great job once again Ric. I am recommending this rom to all my friends with EVOs.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to ricsim78

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post
Awesome rom Rick! No problems whatsoever on my 0004 EVO. I really like the transparent launcher, very clean look. I chased down the Sprint apps apk's and installed them all because I like the stock Sprint apps and I actually use them.

My only recommendation is to perhaps remove the custom ringtones and alert tones and ad inn all the stock ringtones and alert tones from other HTC & Samsung devices. That would be awesome! The stock tones sound better and most all of us make our own custom ringtones anyway.

I'll be on your director's cut Rom for quite some time because it has the perfect look and feel of a smooth running machine. I say once you release the next update, take a vacation for a bit. I don't see anything in your Rom that needs fixing. Constant updates makes a Rom seem buggy as hell while those that have a rock solid build (like this Rom) leave a good thing alone until something new or improved comes along. You're at the point where you can sit back and spend time with the family. Great job and thank you for all your time and efforts Rick!
Glad you like it,

I made this ROM for myself, I disagree the stock ringtones sound better but we all have our preferences. I like this just how it is.

But hope it serves you well and you are very welcome.
HTC #15 Kernel
Old 12-09-2010, 03:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to ricsim78

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisW0204 View Post
I came from Sprint Lover's Rom, another good rom by the way, but Ric this rom is simply AMAZING! I didn't think you could improve on this rom because Azrael 2.0 was super stable, smooth and everything Sprint and HTC should have given us out the box. However, after using this rom for 5 minutes, I'm sold that this is by far the best rom series I have EVER DOWNLOADED! This rom made me appreciate the rooting process and what it has to offer. Great job once again Ric. I am recommending this rom to all my friends with EVOs.
Excellent to hear! I will do my best to keep coming up with better and better stuff in future revisions and hope you and your friends enjoy!

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development

Tags
azrael, evo, htc, rom