PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

av8or is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to av8or Send a message via Yahoo to av8or
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.2 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 12/21/10*

happy holidays everyone, so no answer to how the 'automatic backlight' option works? or if there's an android equivalent of the lumos backlight wizard for winmo?
Old 12-25-2010, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch 6900

logik777 is a n00b

How would I update the esp iknowsquat already updated my profile ,flashed calks combo pack . Thanks for the reply ...LGK777
Old 12-25-2010, 04:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.1 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 12/15/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
Sup Bruddah! OMJ RARELY includes radios and my guess is this doesn't or he'd note it.
I'm already on all the new ish so flashing wont confirm one way or the other.
I've read that you should be on the new OTA before flashing the radios anyway so just flash the ROM and check.
If you dont have the new radios-which I doubt you will-then grab calks combo pack and flash that too. I ran his last two combo zips without issue.

Winmo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Found you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-25-2010, 06:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhuffdaddy View Post
I did a Titanium backup and now I'm getting parse errors when trying to reinstall my apps. I have never had any luck with this damn app. Anyone have ideas on how to fix this.
I was having issues with it un-installing some apps for me ... a busy box "update" fixed it ... I say this because the update always seems to fix many diff problems with TB ... also said "update" b/c it actually reverted to a slightly older version than OMJ built into the rom

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 12-25-2010, 06:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post

Hope everyone has a good Christmas!
Same to you buddy and ditto to all !

Old 12-25-2010, 08:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhuffdaddy View Post
I did a Titanium backup and now I'm getting parse errors when trying to reinstall my apps. I have never had any luck with this damn app. Anyone have ideas on how to fix this.
What Vancer said

Quote:
Originally Posted by logik777 View Post
How would I update the esp iknowsquat already updated my profile ,flashed calks combo pack . Thanks for the reply ...LGK777
Update the esp?
You may need to call a psychic for that

If you flashed Calks combo zip then you updated radio,wimax, PRI and NV. You said you did your profile after that so it sounds like you are all set.
Old 12-25-2010, 08:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

jayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good workjayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
I was having issues with it un-installing some apps for me ... a busy box "update" fixed it ... I say this because the update always seems to fix many diff problems with TB ... also said "update" b/c it actually reverted to a slightly older version than OMJ built into the rom

That didn't work. Some apps reinstalled fine but others got the parsing error. I had to use Mybackup pro for the others. I have never had good results w/TB. I have read mixed reviews with others having the same problems. Wish they would get it together.

Edit: Just installed the donate version and attempted to reinstall an app and the phone restarted. This program sucks.

Last edited by jayhuffdaddy; 12-25-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 12-25-2010, 10:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny

I have try the below update however I'm still having issues with my 4G. After the update I updated my profile and my 4G is not working. I also wipe and reinstall the rom just in case and as soon as I finish I turn the 4G on and I still does not work.

Once again-nope 4G is fine for me. You say you updated radio and PRI but did you update Wimax (*whispers* that's the 4G radio)?
If you only did the two you said then that may be your issue.
Try Calks combo zip from here
[ Radios ][ 12-17 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions - xda-developers

Giovanny
Old 12-25-2010, 11:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanny View Post
I have try the below update however I'm still having issues with my 4G. After the update I updated my profile and my 4G is not working. I also wipe and reinstall the rom just in case and as soon as I finish I turn the 4G on and I still does not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat
Once again-nope 4G is fine for me. You say you updated radio and PRI but did you update Wimax (*whispers* that's the 4G radio)?
If you only did the two you said then that may be your issue.
Try Calks combo zip from here
[ Radios ][ 12-17 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions - xda-developers
Hmmmm....
What Recovery are you on and how EXACTLY are you wiping?
It should be flashing ok but to double check your Wimax do this:
Download Terminal Emulator from the Market (free)
Run it
at the prompt type (hit menu/toggle kb)
su
you'll be at a
#
Now type
wimax_mtd
A long list of code will run, scroll back up to the top, the fifth line down Check Firmware Version will have your wimax version there.
All this is doing is confirming your wimax flashed correctly. If it is correct I dunno what to tell ya, sorry. If it's not correct and your radio and PRI are then I'd reflash just the wimax from that same Calk thread.
Good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-26-2010, 12:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch 6900

logik777 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
I forgot this one
No MMS issues either.
I searched back through my old posts and didnt see the "fix" you mentioned.
The only suggestion I make when someone has MMS issues is to make sure they have ALL the updated files and be sure to update your profile after any ROM flash and ''ESP'' after updating radios.
Hope that helps.
you said update after updating radios right....TIA
LGK777

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development