View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 11:42 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.2 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 12/21/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanny View Post
I have try the below update however I'm still having issues with my 4G. After the update I updated my profile and my 4G is not working. I also wipe and reinstall the rom just in case and as soon as I finish I turn the 4G on and I still does not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat
Once again-nope 4G is fine for me. You say you updated radio and PRI but did you update Wimax (*whispers* that's the 4G radio)?
If you only did the two you said then that may be your issue.
Try Calks combo zip from here
[ Radios ][ 12-17 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions - xda-developers
Hmmmm....
What Recovery are you on and how EXACTLY are you wiping?
It should be flashing ok but to double check your Wimax do this:
Download Terminal Emulator from the Market (free)
Run it
at the prompt type (hit menu/toggle kb)
su
you'll be at a
#
Now type
wimax_mtd
A long list of code will run, scroll back up to the top, the fifth line down Check Firmware Version will have your wimax version there.
All this is doing is confirming your wimax flashed correctly. If it is correct I dunno what to tell ya, sorry. If it's not correct and your radio and PRI are then I'd reflash just the wimax from that same Calk thread.
Good luck.