PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 02:46 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM *beta*

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
Did you wipe before flashing?
thats exactly wut my brother said...i think i'm bout to have his to a youtube tutorial, because this was really hard to do, their instructions were so vague and I wouldn't of been able to do this with out my brother...like they didn't even mention about the android sdk folder that you had to google and find!!!!
Old 06-05-2010, 02:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklemepinks View Post
*sigh* clear storage fixed it, my brother actually helped me with this one, lately I've been the genius...i guess u never really know more than your teacher *tear*
cool glad u got it sorted.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:05 AM
Newsie and More

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

so the wireless tethering app doesn't work for me, I can connect but no internet on my laptop
Old 06-05-2010, 03:08 AM
VIP Member

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
so the wireless tethering app doesn't work for me, I can connect but no internet on my laptop

same here...on the dev page for the app they have a fix but you have to do a bunch of crap everytime... not worth it yet...to me,
Old 06-05-2010, 03:11 AM
Newsie and More

Quote:
same here...on the dev page for the app they have a fix but you have to do a bunch of crap everytime... not worth it yet...to me,
man I kinda feel like i flashed this rom for no reason... u know a app that backs up everything so i won't have to reinstall all my apps again???
Old 06-05-2010, 03:17 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
man I kinda feel like i flashed this rom for no reason... u know a app that backs up everything so i won't have to reinstall all my apps again???
titanium backup will....least i used to on my hero.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:21 AM
Newsie and More

Quote:
cost money???
Old 06-05-2010, 03:24 AM
Newsie and More

Quote:
thanks hun you're being really helpful at this odd hour of night , yoour my new buddy!!!
Old 06-05-2010, 03:35 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
thanks hun you're being really helpful at this odd hour of night , yoour my new buddy!!!
titanium backup is free..in the market..

lol its all good...glad to help!
Old 06-05-2010, 03:48 AM
Newsie and More

Quote:
titanium backup is free..in the market..

lol its all good...glad to help!
so I just effed up all my contacts, and sold my other fone, Spite Def didn't backup all my contacts!!! wtf and i'm missing random people

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development