PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM *beta*

Congrats on the release. Maybe you can try out my kitchen this weekend if that is any kind of hint of release
Old 06-04-2010, 04:24 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Anybody in 4G coverage that can test 4G? there were reports that on Flipz Rom, 4G was not working....thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by emd2009 View Post
With this rom, would it be possible to stealth tether?
it should, but I'm still testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I can't get this rom to read my sd card, stock rom read it fine. Also the update is still popping up on my screen???
which file explorer are u using. I'm using Linda Manager & can browse the SD card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmz View Post
Congrats on the release. Maybe you can try out my kitchen this weekend if that is any kind of hint of release
thanks...check your pm....
Old 06-04-2010, 05:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC EVO

amelcher is becoming a great contributor

OMJ, You took my wife's Diamond farther than I thought possible so I'm excited to see you in here now... quick question: This morning when I got the phone, the over excited Sprint rep decided to "help" me out by downloading the HTC update (he said it would fix my phone so it could read the SD card)... I don't want to mess with rooting the phone if this is now going to mess everything up... I am sure I am not the only one who had this update installed, what are my options at this point and can I still root the phone or is there something else I need to do? Thanks in advance
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

already cooking and making it public... u r fast.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 06-04-2010, 07:16 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelcher View Post
OMJ, You took my wife's Diamond farther than I thought possible so I'm excited to see you in here now... quick question: This morning when I got the phone, the over excited Sprint rep decided to "help" me out by downloading the HTC update (he said it would fix my phone so it could read the SD card)... I don't want to mess with rooting the phone if this is now going to mess everything up... I am sure I am not the only one who had this update installed, what are my options at this point and can I still root the phone or is there something else I need to do? Thanks in advance
I'm not sure...I didn't install the update. I know there has already been talk about it in the How to root your EVO thread, but I see no harm in trying. If the exploit was closed the root was work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
already cooking and making it public... u r fast.
I'm glad you ordered....could use your help
Old 06-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

is apps2sd working in this rom?
Google is the next skynet
Old 06-04-2010, 07:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Nice job first cooked ROM.. what a future..

Droidrox39
Old 06-04-2010, 07:30 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
is apps2sd working in this rom?
I havent tested yet...when installing to sd, is this from the marketplace or via apk on the sd?

*EDIT* I tried installing a APK from sd, but it did not ask where to install....I assume you have this on you N1....how does it work?

Last edited by OMJ; 06-04-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thumbs up Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM *beta*

Dang OMJ your cooking Android now!! awesome..

Old 06-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Awesome man, beat me to it.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development