PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 07:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: His and Her HTC EVO's
Carrier: Sprint

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.8 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/18/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
latest Netarchy kernel is working great on this rom! thanks Ken for themed roms. Blue looks cool!!
Dumb question but how do I update the kernel after I flash the new rom v1.9
Old 07-23-2010, 07:26 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.9 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Can somebody please tell me how to install this themes!!! Please they freaking kool
these are themed ROMs, just flash the ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisr528 View Post
Dumb question but how do I update the kernel after I flash the new rom v1.9
Just grab the appropriate version & flash just like a ROM
Old 07-23-2010, 07:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

Can i jump from v1.7 to the theme v1.9??
Old 07-23-2010, 07:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I got this wallpaper from XDA. I removed the HTC a while back its a pretty lousy Photoshop job so please someone better than I fix it. It works better if you have something in the center of your homescreen such as agenda widget. It may even all ready exist without the "HTC" in the middle, but I could never find it. It is better than the guy BP used.

Thanks and love the ROM getting a replacement EVO tomorrow this will be the first thing I load. Thanks OMJ great work.

Edit: see this post

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1711

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 07-23-2010 at 08:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.8 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/18/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
Um, yeah...that was the first thing I checked

Dont matter, I dropped those mods and now am running konikub's.
lol, great new name!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Can i jump from v1.7 to the theme v1.9??
If you flashed 1.7 w/ the OTA updates you can make the jump.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I created this wallpaper a while back its a pretty lousy Photoshop job so please someone better than I fix it. It works better if you have something in the center of your homescreen such as agenda widget. It may even all ready exist without the "HTC" in the middle, but I could never find it. It is better than the guy BP used.

Thanks and love the ROM getting a replacement EVO tomorrow this will be the first thing I load. Thanks OMJ great work.
The wallpaper konikub uses is posted here Bro:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...12#post7134812

bottom of Post #1
saphire_wallpaper00.jpg

I'd say you did a damn good job!

EDIT: Here is another option for the EnamoRED ROM (not my image)
downloadfile_red.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
lol, great new name!!
Thanks!

Last edited by iknowsquat; 07-23-2010 at 08:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

Sweet OMJ for the saphire, hope godzson blue clock widget works on it and it is not a deodexed rom. DL'n now
Old 07-23-2010, 08:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I created this wallpaper a while back its a pretty lousy Photoshop job so please someone better than I fix it. It works better if you have something in the center of your homescreen such as agenda widget. It may even all ready exist without the "HTC" in the middle, but I could never find it. It is better than the guy BP used.

looks good Zone, always up for new wallpapers.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
I want to be clear I did not make the wallpaper I only took out the HTC logo and the text . I dont want anyone thinking I take any credit. I'm going to ask the creator to fix it for me maybe he will.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk Pro.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development