PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 07:01 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
The package also includes the call log, so you may want to test without one from your kitchen if you were using one previously. As you've noted, I don't think the skin works on it either.. The one you were using previously was made for an older version of phone canvas.
yeah, I removed the call log skin too. Had a weird issue though....using your EXT, the ROM would not boot, tried 3x recooking & re-flashing, nogo. I switched back to the pkg from xda & removed the call log & phone canvas....all is good....strange

I've also switched to SASHIMI....pretty nice, thx guys. Attached is the EXT, you still need to edit config_operator.txt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Thanks! I haven't tried yet but looks like that was the prob. I started with OMJ's clean template so I just compared it to his other and it is checked so I guess he just missed it when he threw the clean template together.
lol, the only template that was updated to include the new Manila_Message_1920_VGA_070110 pkg was 28014

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Just stopping in to say thanks to OMJ and the other expert members that have made this thread so great! Just upgraded to the TP2 but didnt want to leave here without saying thanks out loud!
sorry to see ya go....hope it works out for ya....and when it doesn't (lol) we'll be here waiting for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
hey omj...
do u happen to know which 1922 packages u got working good and which not?
btw seems like sense 2.1 is getting more and more things added to it... it might just become as much of "hiding" wm as sense 2.5.
i think the only thing missing out of it right now is the pictures and music tab's flow thing.
well the below is a list of 1922 pkgs that I have stopped using that were causing issues.

StartIconLoader_2_5_19222911_0 - Sense will not boot, cuz it needs to match the version of manila

Contact_Picker_1_0_19222911_00 - did not display right

Sensor_SDK_4_2_19222811_00 - photos & music would not rotate

Menu_Enhancement_1_1_19222010_00 - missing Delete ALL

Notification_Enhancement_3_5_19222911_00 - erratic behaviour

USB_To_PC_Pop_Up_2_3_19222510_00 - missing button, probably a porting issue

YouTube_2_6_19222811_00 - couldn't get it to work

If anyone has gotten any of these pkgs working right , please advise.

I have not been keeping up w/ 2.1.....I still prefer 2.5
Attached Files
File Type: zip Tweaks - SASHIMI.zip (80.1 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-15-2010, 07:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (CDMA)
Carrier: MTS Allstream

glitchies is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Love the kitchen OMJ.

I do have a problem though, that happens with both a cooked rom i make as well as ones you have posted.

I get this error probably 15-20 times a day. (that i notice at least... i usually just leave the error notice)

~~~~~~~~~
Data Call Failure
Error Code : 5
Network Rejected (Intercept).
~~~~~~~~~

My service provider does not offer mms, so i was wondering if this might have something to do with Arcsoft trying to connect that service?
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

I forgot to add, this LEO dialer is great! it does show the FaceBook pix!!! thx guys!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

makavel is becoming a great contributor

I'm not sure if this'll help you guys since you now have an EXT for it, but I've been using the following UC script for a while to automatically run SASHIMI after customization. It's actually included with SASHIMI in the SASHIMI\Program\UCINIT folder. It makes life easier for me because I don't have to remember to copy an EXT into each new version of the kitchen--as long as the kitchen/ROM supports UC, SASHIMI will run automatically after customization. Anyway, I figured I'd post it to see if it was helpful for anyone.
Attached Files
File Type: txt SDConfig.txt (368 Bytes, 9 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:23 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchies View Post
Love the kitchen OMJ.

I do have a problem though, that happens with both a cooked rom i make as well as ones you have posted.

I get this error probably 15-20 times a day. (that i notice at least... i usually just leave the error notice)

~~~~~~~~~
Data Call Failure
Error Code : 5
Network Rejected (Intercept).
~~~~~~~~~

My service provider does not offer mms, so i was wondering if this might have something to do with Arcsoft trying to connect that service?
I am not familiar w/ that errors, but it's possible it could be Arcsoft....you could try & delete the server setting in Arcsoft.

who is your provider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by makavel View Post
I'm not sure if this'll help you guys since you now have an EXT for it, but I've been using the following UC script for a while to automatically run SASHIMI after customization. It's actually included with SASHIMI in the SASHIMI\Program\UCINIT folder. It makes life easier for me because I don't have to remember to copy an EXT into each new version of the kitchen--as long as the kitchen/ROM supports UC, SASHIMI will run automatically after customization. Anyway, I figured I'd post it to see if it was helpful for anyone.
very cool, thx for sharing!
Old 01-15-2010, 07:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (CDMA)
Carrier: MTS Allstream

glitchies is a n00b

service provider is MTS, how do i delete the server settings?
Old 01-15-2010, 09:41 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I forgot to add, this LEO dialer is great! it does show the FaceBook pix!!! thx guys!
Looking forward to the next update with 21889, LEO dialer and Sashimi included!

Old 01-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Is it possible to remove titanium and have only sense?
Old 01-15-2010, 10:31 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchies View Post
service provider is MTS, how do i delete the server settings?
goto WM text messaging, menu, MMS Options, servers....tap & hold to delete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Looking forward to the next update with 21889, LEO dialer and Sashimi included!
21889? lol...I'm holding off on new SYS for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
I suppose you could try to remove Chome from the SYS
Old 01-15-2010, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
Remove chome, bronze, and bronzeEA/NonEA. For a description of what everything does in the SYS, look here.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development