View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 07:23 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchies View Post
Love the kitchen OMJ.

I do have a problem though, that happens with both a cooked rom i make as well as ones you have posted.

I get this error probably 15-20 times a day. (that i notice at least... i usually just leave the error notice)

~~~~~~~~~
Data Call Failure
Error Code : 5
Network Rejected (Intercept).
~~~~~~~~~

My service provider does not offer mms, so i was wondering if this might have something to do with Arcsoft trying to connect that service?
I am not familiar w/ that errors, but it's possible it could be Arcsoft....you could try & delete the server setting in Arcsoft.

who is your provider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by makavel View Post
I'm not sure if this'll help you guys since you now have an EXT for it, but I've been using the following UC script for a while to automatically run SASHIMI after customization. It's actually included with SASHIMI in the SASHIMI\Program\UCINIT folder. It makes life easier for me because I don't have to remember to copy an EXT into each new version of the kitchen--as long as the kitchen/ROM supports UC, SASHIMI will run automatically after customization. Anyway, I figured I'd post it to see if it was helpful for anyone.
very cool, thx for sharing!