PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 11:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.1 / WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21055/21870/23504 | 11/20/

Quote:
Originally Posted by knilob View Post
Just tried cooking this into a 23504 ROM. No dice on the HTC Volume control. Is there some other registry setting that needs to be enabled?
I thought maybe i had cooked it in a 6.5.1 but I guess i hadn't, it works on 6.5 for sure though

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
yeah, I knew it wouldn't work, thx anyways Vancer
NP, and btw, disregard my post about this in the other thread now (which you will probably "skim" right by) lol
Old 11-25-2009, 12:01 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.1 / WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21055/21870/23504 | 11/20/

new kitchen w/ 28002 is uploaded.

for Opera 10:

-if u use the Opera 10 EXT, it will not work on the Internet tab, but will work through programs

-if you want Opera 10 to work on the Internet tab, do not use the Opera 10 EXT, instead select the \EXT\Shared\021_HTCSense_1920_Tweaks\HTCSense_Twea k_Opera10 which will install during customization

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/om...chen%20v1.3.7z

also, I've attached another EXT that is not in the kitchen, that will give you the 12 quicklinks on the home screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
I thought maybe i had cooked it in a 6.5.1 but I guess i hadn't, it works on 6.5 for sure though

NP, and btw, disregard my post about this in the other thread now (which you will probably "skim" right by) lol
yeah I saw it and ignored it, lol
Attached Files
File Type: rar Manila_1921_VGA_12ICONS_BG4ALL.rar (144.0 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-25-2009, 12:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Cordy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
new kitchen w/ 28002 is uploaded.

for Opera 10:

-if u use the Opera 10 EXT, it will not work on the Internet tab, but will work through programs

-if you want Opera 10 to work on the Internet tab, do not use the Opera 10 EXT, instead select the \EXT\Shared\021_HTCSense_1920_Tweaks\HTCSense_Twea k_Opera10 which will install during customization

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/om...chen%20v1.3.7z

also, I've attached another EXT that is not in the kitchen, that will give you the 12 quicklinks on the home screen

yeah I saw it and ignored it, lol
Thanks OMJ. I had used Calk's 28002 sys with your previous kitchen and was able to get everything working as I like. On page 3 of the original thread to the Opera 10 Ext, gullum actually gives some reg edits to use in the app.reg that will let you use the Ext. The rom I built earlier uses these edits and I'm able to launch Opera10 from the Internet Tab when cooked in. The only thing I can't do is get the Favorites to read from Opera10 Bookmarks using those reg edits you provided. I even tried modifying a bit to point to the Opera10 key thats installed when using the Ext.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:19 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordy View Post
Thanks OMJ. I had used Calk's 28002 sys with your previous kitchen and was able to get everything working as I like. On page 3 of the original thread to the Opera 10 Ext, gullum actually gives some reg edits to use in the app.reg that will let you use the Ext. The rom I built earlier uses these edits and I'm able to launch Opera10 from the Internet Tab when cooked in. The only thing I can't do is get the Favorites to read from Opera10 Bookmarks using those reg edits you provided. I even tried modifying a bit to point to the Opera10 key thats installed when using the Ext.
thx for the info, can you post a link to the thread w/ the reg edits? When installed via cab, the bookmarks dont work either, but you can create the bookmarks manually & they will open in Opera 10.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Cordy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
thx for the info, can you post a link to the thread w/ the reg edits? When installed via cab, the bookmarks dont work either, but you can create the bookmarks manually & they will open in Opera 10.
Sure no problem, you can find the post here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

86gn is becoming a great contributor

Question , Im building a 6.5 rom and using yours as a base and I want to add in the newest myphone cab so i dont have to update it. i see that you have myphone as false in the kitchen but it still installs itself in the settings folder. So the question is how do I not install the old one or where do I need to put the new one in the kitchen so I dont have them both installed..

Thanks
Old 11-25-2009, 02:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

sys 21882 is out...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7TDJOCQU

hopefully the best one yet...
Old 11-25-2009, 02:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work

Hi. Chronic flasher...first time cook. I have been reading over the posts from here ED/TP and xda that say anything about "guide" in the topic. So far i have succeeded in confusing myself even more. I have both PPCk-BuildOS and OMJ's kitchen downloaded and really want to pop my cherry with OMJ. and as all build virgins i'm looking for some guidance. what "guide", topic or thread should i use while utalizing OMJ's kitchen? I've noticed that the different guides can be pretty kitchen specific and may be useless while navigating OMJ's kitchen. If someone can point me to the best thread/guide to use, i will be glad to make notes and make a OMJ kitchen specific one for newbies even newer than me. I'm really loving OMJ's newest 28002, but this is the next step so i can get rid of a bunch of programs/apps that i never use. probably just being a wussy, but you know how indecisive us girls can be.....(with appologizes to all of the women out there that don't stoop to the "poor me" "poor me" approach when trying to get help) (and if that doesn't work, i'm not wearing a bra!)

Last edited by ezzie1971; 11-25-2009 at 02:53 AM.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

knilob is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to knilob Send a message via MSN to knilob Send a message via Yahoo to knilob Send a message via Skype™ to knilob

I have three quick questions:

1. Do I still need to flash to stock before flashing ROMs from this Kitchen? I know Calk fixed this issue in his latest kitchens. Just curious if this fix made it's way to OMJ.

2. Is anyone else having serious problems with the Opera 10 beta? I can't seem to get the menu to come up once the browser loads. I click on it once and the screen greys out, but Opera crashes if I click on "Menu" again. I understand it's a beta version, but it's rough around the edges.

3. Do I need to cook in Menu Notifications? I see that it's disabled by default. Is it included in the Sense files or something? I cooked it in the first time, but I just wanted to be sure before I cook a new ROM with Opera 9.7.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:31 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86gn View Post
Question , Im building a 6.5 rom and using yours as a base and I want to add in the newest myphone cab so i dont have to update it. i see that you have myphone as false in the kitchen but it still installs itself in the settings folder. So the question is how do I not install the old one or where do I need to put the new one in the kitchen so I dont have them both installed..

Thanks
which kitchen version r u using? the 6.5.x builds dont have myphone in the SYS but 6.5 does. On my earlier roms, I disabled the ext because I was getting duplicate shortcuts. In my latest kitchen I have the latest myphone EXT, so if you're building a 6.5 rom you will want to delete skybox from the SYS or just unselect it, and use the myphone EXT. If you dont want to download my latest kitchen, let me know & I'll upload the EXT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
sys 21882 is out...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7TDJOCQU

hopefully the best one yet...
thx, but I dont usually update unless there is significant improvements....theres so many builds coming out, you'd be updating your SYS every other day, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
Hi. Chronic flasher...first time cook. I have been reading over the posts from here ED/TP and xda that say anything about "guide" in the topic. So far i have succeeded in confusing myself even more. I have both PPCk-BuildOS and OMJ's kitchen downloaded and really want to pop my cherry with OMJ. and as all build virgins i'm looking for some guidance. what "guide", topic or thread should i use while utalizing OMJ's kitchen? I've noticed that the different guides can be pretty kitchen specific and may be useless while navigating OMJ's kitchen. If someone can point me to the best thread/guide to use, i will be glad to make notes and make a OMJ kitchen specific one for newbies even newer than me. I'm really loving OMJ's newest 28002, but this is the next step so i can get rid of a bunch of programs/apps that i never use. probably just being a wussy, but you know how indecisive us girls can be.....(with appologizes to all of the women out there that don't stoop to the "poor me" "poor me" approach when trying to get help) (and if that doesn't work, i'm not wearing a bra!)
lol, no bra & looking to pop yer cherry eh? I'll be glad to help out

I've been meaning to put together a guide for Visual Kitchen.....I used to only use BuildOS back in the day, but I must say VK is much better.

If I have time tonight I will take some SS and make a short guide....when I was 1st learning the VK (it wasnt that long ago) I read all the guides in the chef section @ EDTP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knilob View Post
I have three quick questions:

1. Do I still need to flash to stock before flashing ROMs from this Kitchen? I know Calk fixed this issue in his latest kitchens. Just curious if this fix made it's way to OMJ.

2. Is anyone else having serious problems with the Opera 10 beta? I can't seem to get the menu to come up once the browser loads. I click on it once and the screen greys out, but Opera crashes if I click on "Menu" again. I understand it's a beta version, but it's rough around the edges.

3. Do I need to cook in Menu Notifications? I see that it's disabled by default. Is it included in the Sense files or something? I cooked it in the first time, but I just wanted to be sure before I cook a new ROM with Opera 9.7.
1. I never do...what fix?

2. I'll check

3. which SYS are you using?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development