View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 03:31 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.1 / WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21055/21870/23504 | 11/20/

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86gn View Post
Question , Im building a 6.5 rom and using yours as a base and I want to add in the newest myphone cab so i dont have to update it. i see that you have myphone as false in the kitchen but it still installs itself in the settings folder. So the question is how do I not install the old one or where do I need to put the new one in the kitchen so I dont have them both installed..

Thanks
which kitchen version r u using? the 6.5.x builds dont have myphone in the SYS but 6.5 does. On my earlier roms, I disabled the ext because I was getting duplicate shortcuts. In my latest kitchen I have the latest myphone EXT, so if you're building a 6.5 rom you will want to delete skybox from the SYS or just unselect it, and use the myphone EXT. If you dont want to download my latest kitchen, let me know & I'll upload the EXT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
sys 21882 is out...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7TDJOCQU

hopefully the best one yet...
thx, but I dont usually update unless there is significant improvements....theres so many builds coming out, you'd be updating your SYS every other day, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
Hi. Chronic flasher...first time cook. I have been reading over the posts from here ED/TP and xda that say anything about "guide" in the topic. So far i have succeeded in confusing myself even more. I have both PPCk-BuildOS and OMJ's kitchen downloaded and really want to pop my cherry with OMJ. and as all build virgins i'm looking for some guidance. what "guide", topic or thread should i use while utalizing OMJ's kitchen? I've noticed that the different guides can be pretty kitchen specific and may be useless while navigating OMJ's kitchen. If someone can point me to the best thread/guide to use, i will be glad to make notes and make a OMJ kitchen specific one for newbies even newer than me. I'm really loving OMJ's newest 28002, but this is the next step so i can get rid of a bunch of programs/apps that i never use. probably just being a wussy, but you know how indecisive us girls can be.....(with appologizes to all of the women out there that don't stoop to the "poor me" "poor me" approach when trying to get help) (and if that doesn't work, i'm not wearing a bra!)
lol, no bra & looking to pop yer cherry eh? I'll be glad to help out

I've been meaning to put together a guide for Visual Kitchen.....I used to only use BuildOS back in the day, but I must say VK is much better.

If I have time tonight I will take some SS and make a short guide....when I was 1st learning the VK (it wasnt that long ago) I read all the guides in the chef section @ EDTP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knilob View Post
I have three quick questions:

1. Do I still need to flash to stock before flashing ROMs from this Kitchen? I know Calk fixed this issue in his latest kitchens. Just curious if this fix made it's way to OMJ.

2. Is anyone else having serious problems with the Opera 10 beta? I can't seem to get the menu to come up once the browser loads. I click on it once and the screen greys out, but Opera crashes if I click on "Menu" again. I understand it's a beta version, but it's rough around the edges.

3. Do I need to cook in Menu Notifications? I see that it's disabled by default. Is it included in the Sense files or something? I cooked it in the first time, but I just wanted to be sure before I cook a new ROM with Opera 9.7.
1. I never do...what fix?

2. I'll check

3. which SYS are you using?