PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 11:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintb View Post
These downloads dont work, the links are dead i think?

the links are fine here
Old 11-17-2009, 11:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue
Carrier: Sprint

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

I also cannot get to the download page. I guess we're overloading the ED/TP site!
Old 11-17-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work

who ever tried all three please give tell me which one is the best.

thanks again OMJ!
Old 11-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

OMJ,

YOU ARE THE MAN! Can't wait to get my cheffy little hands on your kitchen! ... (but don't think I'm rushing you!)

Hey all,

I'm not sure what everbody is using to back up their favorites in the people tab or if this is old news but... (i'm just getting back into the game lately) After playing with and learning Sashimi the last couple of days in order to automate some stuff post flash, I found this over at xda to restore your favorites in TF3D (which Sashimi can't do)... new versions says it works with 2.5 as well although I haven't tested yet. One less thing to do manually post flash with all this new fun we are having!

link... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=543605

Somebody please post if it works with 2.5 after they flash OMJ's newly posted rom

Last edited by Vancer; 11-17-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: bell

bobbydigital is a n00b

First of all i'd like to say thank you very much OMJ for the hard and excellent work you've done, and thanks for the 6.1 version, i dispise the hexagon start menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post

thanks again OMJ!
if you don't mind the hexagon start menu then 6.5 is the best, if you like the bottom start and action buttons then 6.5.1 is the best, but if you don't like either of those features then 6.1 is for you

Quote:
not too bad...the only problem I found was I could not get the favs to work on the Internet tab.
i have found a workaround for the favs on the internet tab maybe you can figure out the mechanics of it, first go to internet explorer and make the favs in there, then on the favs tab you can add the favs.. also once you do that opera favs can then be added, weird but works

thanks again =D>
Old 11-17-2009, 11:51 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

ROFL the download link isn't up.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:52 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post

thanks again OMJ!

I have, lol.....I still prefer 23504

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
OMJ,

YOU ARE THE MAN! Can't wait to get my cheffy little hands on your kitchen! ... (but don't think I'm rushing you!)

Hey all,

I'm not sure what everbody is using to back up their favorites in the people tab or if this is old news but... (i'm just getting back into the game lately) After playing with and learning Sashimi the last couple of days in order to automate some stuff post flash, I found this over at xda to restore your favorites in TF3D (which Sashimi can't do)... new versions says it works with 2.5 as well although I haven't tested yet. One less thing to do manually post flash with all this new fun we are having!

link... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=543605

Somebody please post if it works with 2.5 after they flash OMJ's newly posted rom
I cant explain why, but my favs are there automatically after I flash & re-sync
Old 11-17-2009, 11:53 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
ROFL the download link isn't up.
kitchen link?
Old 11-17-2009, 11:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
kitchen link?
some of us are having no luck getting to the download page. The link times out.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

elmariachi is keeping up the good workelmariachi is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
After playing with and learning Sashimi the last couple of days in order to automate some stuff post flash, I found this over at xda to restore your favorites in TF3D (which Sashimi can't do)...
Hi i've never been able to get sashimi to work properly in 6.5, I just use makisu. Is there a new version out? The auto cab installs always fail.

Quote:
I cant explain why, but my favs are there automatically after I flash & re-sync
Me too! but always in the wrong order so I end up having to redo them anyways

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development