PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 02:35 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Ok OMJ but if it were up to me I would wait to try to get MMS to work first before recooking. I think it may work with Arcsoft installed but I'm not sure yet. I guess playing with it and maybe finding a fix will help.
yeah, thats what I'm gonna do....cuz the next update will have footprints removed, and a few other fixs. so I'll wait till mms is working properly.

ok, so according to Jmz, the mms fix only allows you to send mms via poutlook when arcsoft is installed. has anyone been able to send a mms this way? I tried but it didnt go through

doesnt anyone use picturemail? I dont send many mms' but when I have I used picturemail. I just tested, sent & rec'd pix through picturemail just fine.

so my question to all the hardcore mms users, what app did you use on previous roms? arcsoft?
Old 11-16-2009, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

elmariachi is keeping up the good workelmariachi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Arcsoft! I hate the picmail app...
But anything is better then nothing!
Old 11-16-2009, 02:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
yeah, thats what I'm gonna do....cuz the next update will have footprints removed, and a few other fixs. so I'll wait till mms is working properly.

ok, so according to Jmz, the mms fix only allows you to send mms via poutlook when arcsoft is installed. has anyone been able to send a mms this way? I tried but it didnt go through

doesnt anyone use picturemail? I dont send many mms' but when I have I used picturemail. I just tested, sent & rec'd pix through picturemail just fine.

so my question to all the hardcore mms users, what app did you use on previous roms? arcsoft?

I use the latest Arcosft with no problems sending or receiving. I can't stand the slowness of sprint picturemail.

Also, will you have the latest manila port on the new update?
Old 11-16-2009, 02:49 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
I use the latest Arcosft with no problems sending or receiving. I can't stand the slowness of sprint picturemail.

Also, will you have the latest manila port on the new update?
They havent ported the new manila to vga yet.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 11-16-2009, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Diamond
Carrier: (sprint)

omarnova is just getting started

ive changed the weather to my custom city and it worked fine but on the home tab it shows a different location then whats on my weather tab! anyone know how to fix this?
Old 11-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
They havent ported the new manila to vga yet.
No, but they have updated the port they have been working on. The latest update was on 11/14.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarnova View Post
ive changed the weather to my custom city and it worked fine but on the home tab it shows a different location then whats on my weather tab! anyone know how to fix this?
Go to world clock (push on clock) and select your new city .
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:02 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I got MMS to work with Arcsoft and POutlook. No dice on the HTC client.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Diamond
Carrier: (sprint)

omarnova is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Go to world clock (push on clock) and select your new city .
THANK YOU!! much appreciated so simple! life saver =D>
Old 11-16-2009, 03:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

woohoo! had to thank you mwalt2 to put him over the top. Congrats my friend

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development