View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 02:47 PM
litlepyro
Regular 'Geeker

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
yeah, thats what I'm gonna do....cuz the next update will have footprints removed, and a few other fixs. so I'll wait till mms is working properly.

ok, so according to Jmz, the mms fix only allows you to send mms via poutlook when arcsoft is installed. has anyone been able to send a mms this way? I tried but it didnt go through

doesnt anyone use picturemail? I dont send many mms' but when I have I used picturemail. I just tested, sent & rec'd pix through picturemail just fine.

so my question to all the hardcore mms users, what app did you use on previous roms? arcsoft?

I use the latest Arcosft with no problems sending or receiving. I can't stand the slowness of sprint picturemail.

Also, will you have the latest manila port on the new update?