PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/10

TAKEN FROM XDA-DEVS
__________________________________________________ __

Sense 2.5 Start Menu (replaces wm6.5 start)

This I cannot find a cab for and can only be cooked into a rom. Any plans on cooking this in and making ^^this^^ the start menu instead of the wm 6.5 start menu, that would be the icing on the cake

Plz? lol
Old 01-11-2010, 02:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

WhiteSoxxx is just getting started
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
Oh and one more thing....

I know this is always an issue with custom roms but any chance on getting mobile banking to work? Don't know if this is an issue with Opera 10 or with the Device ID not being recognized. I heard changing the device ID takes care of the issue, but I don't know how to do that. I use Bank of America and I can't log in on their mobile site because it says I don't have a secure mobile device.
Settings > System > About > Device ID
Though I'm not sure what you would change it to for BoA to accept... seems strange that this is an issue for mobile banking.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

WhiteSoxxx is just getting started

Busily going through all the menus and submenus trying to learn what all you've got cooked in here

Sense 2.5 | 6.5.3 | 28014 | v1.4 to be specific

Few questions:
Under Settings > Personal > Phone > Advanced, why is reject call with text message checked automatically?

When I select Marketplace in Applications, it starts the installer the first time instead of the app itself, which installs to the main start menu. Do you know what is causing that? Youtube for example does not try reinstalling when I select it.

thanks again for the rom.. looks good

Last edited by WhiteSoxxx; 01-11-2010 at 03:00 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

amorphouskev is a n00b

Am I the only person whos animated weather is NOT working? It's so weird - I dont have ANY of the issues that are being talked about - youtube, menus, GPS, calls, SMS everything works as its supposed to, I just don't have animated weather

Using: Sense 2.5 6.5 21887 v1.2
Old 01-11-2010, 09:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

bobbenedetti is becoming a great contributor
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSoxxx View Post
Thanks, I'll give that a shot in a minute when i flash to 1.4

Since I am using myphone for backups, will this cause any issues when it restores the existing messages?
I don't know..I don't use MyPhone. It doesn't create any problems for Exchange server. You will just have to give it a try.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond, HTC HD2
Carrier: Cricket, TMOUS

neugroove is a n00b

Is anybody else having a problem with the album? It's off just a little bit, and you can't pull up any options for portrait mode.

Also, I'm still having the same epst settings restart the phone instead of writing them. I can't change my prl unless I use qpst.

Any takers?

*Edit this is on 28014 1.4

Last edited by neugroove; 01-11-2010 at 09:45 AM. Reason: mistake
Old 01-11-2010, 10:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Movilnet

ronclone is a n00b

OMJ Thank you!!! So far 1.4 it's working flawlesly: g-sensor it's fine and manila menus behave better, ... thank you...

I think i will keep this ROM for a while until you can cook the facebook tab in photo album, and a working footprint tab...(how is that going btw?)
Old 01-11-2010, 11:42 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon20usa View Post
By clear out I might deleting all the texts. I thought you could usually do it by what folder they were in but I would just settle for deleting everything at once. Sorry I don't know if I am using manila or native WM SMS. I am using the bottom SMS image that is third from the left. It appears to me to be the built in program with WM. Again this was with Sense 2.5 6.5.3 28014 v1.2
I believe the "delete all" was missing from the 1922 version of menu enhancement, I have reverted back to the previous version, and it has the delete all. This is in my 28014 v1.4 rom.

Quote:
Oh and one more thing....

I know this is always an issue with custom roms but any chance on getting mobile banking to work? Don't know if this is an issue with Opera 10 or with the Device ID not being recognized. I heard changing the device ID takes care of the issue, but I don't know how to do that. I use Bank of America and I can't log in on their mobile site because it says I don't have a secure mobile device.
I havent heard anything....from what you read, what would the device ID need to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
OMJ, does the latest update use manilla 1922?
no, 1922 has not been ported to VGA yet.....I have updated the dependency packages to 1922.

Quote:
TAKEN FROM XDA-DEVS
__________________________________________________ __

Sense 2.5 Start Menu (replaces wm6.5 start)

This I cannot find a cab for and can only be cooked into a rom. Any plans on cooking this in and making ^^this^^ the start menu instead of the wm 6.5 start menu, that would be the icing on the cake

Plz? lol
I've had this since it came out, it's in my kitchen too....I just dont care for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSoxxx View Post
Busily going through all the menus and submenus trying to learn what all you've got cooked in here

Sense 2.5 | 6.5.3 | 28014 | v1.4 to be specific

Few questions:
Under Settings > Personal > Phone > Advanced, why is reject call with text message checked automatically?

When I select Marketplace in Applications, it starts the installer the first time instead of the app itself, which installs to the main start menu. Do you know what is causing that? Youtube for example does not try reinstalling when I select it.

thanks again for the rom.. looks good
not sure why that is checked, I need to find that reg setting & turn it off.....but I can tell u calls do not get rejected.

That Marketplace is from the SYS, so evidently it's not the full app

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorphouskev View Post
Am I the only person whos animated weather is NOT working? It's so weird - I dont have ANY of the issues that are being talked about - youtube, menus, GPS, calls, SMS everything works as its supposed to, I just don't have animated weather

Using: Sense 2.5 6.5 21887 v1.2
have you changed your wallpaper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neugroove View Post
Is anybody else having a problem with the album? It's off just a little bit, and you can't pull up any options for portrait mode.

Also, I'm still having the same epst settings restart the phone instead of writing them. I can't change my prl unless I use qpst.

Any takers?

*Edit this is on 28014 1.4
this has been covered many times, Album 3.2 add social networking, but does not line up perfectly on the screen cuz album.exe is hardcoded for a WVGA screen....still waiting for it to be hacked.

not sure about epst, I havent really looked into it. which code are you using? did u try ##775#?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronclone View Post
OMJ Thank you!!! So far 1.4 it's working flawlesly: g-sensor it's fine and manila menus behave better, ... thank you...

I think i will keep this ROM for a while until you can cook the facebook tab in photo album, and a working footprint tab...(how is that going btw?)
thx, working great for me too...

facebook tab? I have no idea what you're referring to. This album already has integrated FB.

Footprints do not work on the Diamond.....I know NRG has some workaround/hack, but it wont be in any of my roms.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

OMJ...I remember on an old rom i think it was energy, he changed it so opera thinks the phone is a vouge for mobile banking. attached is a screen shot of the sub menu wallpaper bug
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (14.0 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff

Do the live visual bookmarks on the Internet tab work for anyone?

Even after being set, they don't seem to do anything other than sit there for me, but I was under the impression they were supposed to self-update.

I'm on Manila 2.5 1.3.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development