PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 10:57 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New threads????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post

I think the same =D> !!! Opera, goole maps {new one is v4.0.0(#81)} and ALSO Windows Live (NEW one is v10.7.0057.0801 which include messenger, hotmail, etc, etc) it is better to install by your self. (I do it in the "
Internal Storage" by the way). And of course in this way it's easier to update it. Also change to non-english language software is easier.

Try the new one v4.0.0 (english windows mobile "CAB" link v4.0.0.81 ), thanks O.a.T. (This one shows my correct place +/- 5 meters, GREAT!!! )

I think is now necesary a new clean Thread, is hard to find something in 300 windows (even using search tool)
and Yes If someone would be so Kind to help OMJ to update the list of what is in in the ROMs.

[-o< Personally I think maybe can be different Threads:
1.-"Official Thread RELEASES (include the 8 ROMs)" with only official comments, news, "comming soon" from OMJ maybe the first 5 POST may be reserved to OMJ and thanks&comment (but NOT questions, NO requests, NO bugs, NO fixes proposes, etc, etc) from us.
2.- "2.1 Sense Roms Thread" with bugs, contributions, fixes, questions, etc.
3.- "2.5 Sense Roms Thread" with bugs, contributions, fixes, questions, etc.
4.- "Titanium Roms Thread" with bugs, contributions, fixes, questions not related with SENSE.
5.- the actual "Kittchen Thread" with bugs, contributions, fixes, questions only releated with Cooking.

I realize this will be more hard to OMJ to follow, but maybe we all can help
to threads "keep organized" with corrections, warns, suggestions to the novicers (noobs), beginners, unexperts (sorry my english) to "keep" Threads clean and in the proper Thread each post. WE can all help also pointing to the solutions post of what ever they are question

What do U think OMJ???
what do I think? I think I will leave everything the way it is, I think I will leave in the ROM what I want, I think I will update post #1 when I'm good & ready...how's that? dont like it, go cook your own
Old 02-09-2010, 11:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Arrow Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ
what do I think? I think I will leave everything the way it is, I think I will leave in the ROM what I want, I think I will update post #1 when I'm good & ready...how's that? dont like it, go cook your own
OMJ, again it is a great job what you had been doing, Sincerely Thanks, many Thanks.
Sorry If I push to much, uppss. It was just my personal opinion (idea like a Wish list) but guess you have the last word and that word is fine for me, of course.
Anyway Thanks for your works, and I will be waiting for your next release (as always) who makes our Diamonds CDMA a great phone for everyone =D> .
Sorry , still pals???

Quote:
Originally Posted by gators2kt View Post
On another note, I was wondering if anyone else was having an issue with the latest update (1/29) freezing while viewing pictures in the album. Also, are the pictures only viewable as lancscape and not portrait?
Gators2kt, I'm not an expert, but in Sense 2.5 WM 6.5.3 v1.4 I have the same issues: the first two days I use album/photo (I have to took off the battery everytime) it Freeze, but then never happend again until new photos taken
. I have read from the folks from mobileunderground.info they POST a tutorial
for totaly replace the HTC ALBUM with RESCO PHOTO MANAGER beta
you can read the tutorial here

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansmack View Post
...... Storage Memory is Critically Low. If the storage memory is not increased, other programs may not be able to start .... I've done my usual routine (Exchange account, MSN account, Facebook, Twitter, Windows Marketplace) and that's it. I usually also install the Beta of Office 2010 .....

Vansmack, My suggestion will be :
1.- try to avoid MS Windows Market, they install everything to the MAIN MEMORY. I know it will be obviuosly more hard to google the program from MS W Market outside but give a try (try torrent).
2.- Install Facebook in the internal storage (use direct facebook download cab), anyway sooner it will be an update for windows facebook, I read somewhere. Same with Twitter client, Google Maps, Windows Live, etc ,etc.
3.- Install Opera and change the default folder from where everythng is storage to the Internal folder Storage.
4.- Check that your "messaging" Outlook, MSN, and any other mail service storage your mails/attachement/etc in the "Internal Storage".
5.- Install Office 2010 in the Internal Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gators2kt View Post
Sorry I forgot one more thing. Is there a way to end progams without opening up the task manager. For all the programs that don't have an "X" to close them out I usually have to open the task manager otherwise they'll keep running and use up the memory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
Do you know about the mini task manager in the upper right when you click on the clock?
Manekineko, I guess is a BUG but when I press the clock "it FLASH for one second" the mini task manager and then it disappear, I guess that is why OMJ include the regular "task manager" shorcut in the "Start menu windows"
Anyone know a better solution??? (thanks in advance)

I don't remenber who ask it,
but when you use "CleanRam" in a higher level than "1", you have to "Softreset" to NOT have problem with dialers buttons and other visual stuff desconfigurations.
I read it here, I guess, but can't remmenber where.

Last edited by Sabroso; 02-15-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: fix link, add new link
Old 02-09-2010, 11:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post

I completely agree OMJ!!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work

Quote:

deep breaths, just remember deeeeeeeeep breaths
Old 02-09-2010, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

OMJ,

can't wait for the new 2011 update tonight.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Thanks OMJ for your hard work. Sorry if this got out of hand with requests.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:49 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
OMJ,

can't wait for the new 2011 update tonight.

here ya go...

DOWNLOAD
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
here ya go...

DOWNLOAD
Thanks OMJ, trying it out now.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work
Talking Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

Quote:
here ya go...

oooooooooh. goody, goody, goody, goody, goody!!!
Old 02-10-2010, 12:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond> TP2> HTC EVO 4G

kermit22 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I say do whatever you want to do OMJ. You're kind enough to cook a fantastic rom for us so we shouldn't have any right to complain about what goes in it. I was just suggesting that you leave opera out because a few posts ago you said you were looking to strip out the extras and let people install via cab and opera is quite large...

thanks for the update to 2011. i can't wait to install it in the morning. Keep up the good work. It's appreciated by all of us
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development