PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 01:40 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

i'll have an update tonight guys, amarullz said last night he would be postin another update today, but I havent had time to check....but I should have something later tonight.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
i'll have an update tonight guys, amarullz said last night he would be postin another update today, but I havent had time to check....but I should have something later tonight.
that's great. the last beta has been rock solid . with max manila running beautifully . if only one request is to leave some big programs for us to install onto the storage card . thanks
Old 02-09-2010, 03:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond> TP2> HTC EVO 4G

kermit22 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
that's great. the last beta has been rock solid . with max manila running beautifully . if only one request is to leave some big programs for us to install onto the storage card . thanks
I agree. Opera and google maps work just fine when they aren't cooked in.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

bobram is keeping up the good workbobram is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermit22 View Post
Is it still the case that the newest Google Maps (3.3x) isn't working properly with aGPS?
Old 02-09-2010, 04:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA

randyamante is a n00b

Quote:
Ditto!
Old 02-09-2010, 04:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
Is it still the case that the newest Google Maps (3.3x) isn't working properly with aGPS?
Nope, because as of today, the latest Google Maps is 4.0! aGPS is fixed, syncing starred items works, and it has their new Buzz feature.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

boobman is just getting started

Can someone update one of the first page post to show what is not working with these roms? and perhaps the difference between them all? color me confused :S
Old 02-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
Can someone update one of the first page post to show what is not working with these roms? and perhaps the difference between them all? color me confused :S
WM6.5.x is the newer, finger-friendly branch of WM. People generally regard 6.5 to be more stable than 6.5.x, but you have to hunt and peck at tiny buttons using your stylus, like traditional WM.

Sense 2.5 is the newer, fancier version of Sense. It has more features, and auto-updates in the background for things like weather, and covers more of WM's default UI with its own. It is larger and slower than 2.1 however.

Generally, I think everything works on all of these ROMs out of box, except for MMS which on almost all ROMs other than stock generally requires that you run some post installation programs to get it working.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

New google maps can be downloaded at the bottom of the below.

http://www.google.com/mobile/maps/index_.html
Old 02-09-2010, 08:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Question New threads????

Quote:
I think the same =D> !!! Opera, goole maps {new one is v4.0.0(#81)} and ALSO Windows Live (NEW one is v10.7.0057.0801 which include messenger, hotmail, etc, etc) it is better to install by your self. (I do it in the "
Internal Storage" by the way). And of course in this way it's easier to update it. Also change to non-english language software is easier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
Try the new one v4.0.0 (english windows mobile "CAB" link v4.0.0.81 ), thanks O.a.T. (This one shows my correct place +/- 5 meters, GREAT!!! )
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
I think is now necesary a new clean Thread, is hard to find something in 300 windows (even using search tool)
and Yes If SOMEONE would be so Kind to help OMJ to update the list of what is in in the ROMs.

EDIT: I hope sometime in the furute (just a sugestion) OMJ can split this Threads or just ask to moderators to clean it (for example old posts from the olds roms):
EDIT: I believe Leave the the first 5 POST reserved to OMJ for "Official RELEASES" with "news", "comming soon" from OMJ is a good idea for keep people update with the updates.
EDIT: I HOPE PEOPLE try to read before post and try to keep "off topic" post out of this thread (Specially the ones related to "the kitchen/cook stuff" 'cause there are already a dedicated Thread for that. I know people like to express their self writing post and also that they hate when I say this but I guess there are a "thanks button" for a good reason.
EDIT: I would like people understand the effort, work and TIME OMJ dedicate to this, so maybe at least we can try to help him to
keep organized, clean and proper(Assertive post) this thread.

Last edited by Sabroso; 02-15-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: mispell corrections, erase wrong ideas or no applying sugestions

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development