PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

WhiteSoxxx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post

dont waste your time w/ 28205, it had issues

bah, ok... well what is the replacement for [Sense 2.5 6.5.3 28014 v1.2] ?
I thought 28205 would be but I am somewhat confused with your multi rom thread here
Old 01-10-2010, 06:36 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

OMJ: JQuill covered my bug (the menus). When will 1.4 be out BTW? I'm just curious, not that I want you to rush. But I do want it hehe.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Christobal65 is a n00b

I'm anxiously awaiting 1.4.....
Old 01-10-2010, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

bobbenedetti is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSoxxx View Post
Going to test 28205 right now... I was going to report the smearing calendar wheel issue but glad to see that is already resolved

Couple of other questions/issues I was having:
Is anyone having trouble pairing bluetooth with their car / headsets?

How do you make the alarm sound repeat? I haven't found this setting.

Is there a way to change the storage setting for MS Exchange? I want my emails, etc. to be saved to memory card instead of internal memory.

Thanks
1) Create folder Internal Storage/Messaging
2) Move everything in Windows/Messaging to the folder created in 1
3) Execute the attached CAB file

Works for me.
Attached Files
File Type: cab messages_internal_storage.CAB (496 Bytes, 12 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:17 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Sense 2.5 | 28014 | v1.4

DOWNLOAD

-reverted to previous Menu Enhancement
-reverted to previous SensorSDK (rotation)
-replaced Inerceptor (position fix for 6.5.x) w/ modified Manila.exe w/ incorporated position fix
Old 01-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

Quote:
Sense 2.5 | 28014 | v1.4

DOWNLOAD

-reverted to previous Menu Enhancement
-reverted to previous SensorSDK (rotation)
-replaced Inerceptor (position fix for 6.5.x) w/ modified Manila.exe w/ incorporated position fix

So does this version take care of the sub menus like call history and manila contacts having a cut off background at the bottom? Is that what the "position fix" is? Or does that just take care of the entire tf3d occasionally being off? Also any word on facebook album fix?

THANK YOU! You constantly give me reasons not to upgrade.

Last edited by JQuill; 01-10-2010 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:25 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
So does this version take care of the sub menus like call history and manila contacts having a cut off background at the bottom? Is that what the "position fix" is? Or does that just take care of the entire tf3d occasionally being off?

THANK YOU! You constantly give me reasons not to upgrade.
I was not seeing what you were describing, my menus looked fine, but I reverted to the previous menu enhancement anyways....the position fix is for the entire manila.

np, this just eases the pain slightly for having no Diamond replacement
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

Quote:
I was not seeing what you were describing, my menus looked fine, but I reverted to the previous menu enhancement anyways....the position fix is for the entire manila.

np, this just eases the pain slightly for having no Diamond replacement

From the entire Diamond community. I say I'm glad to have you on our side, nobody in the TP2 or TP forums can be convinced that this rom is by far the best WM experience on any of the 3 phones (Diamond, TP, or TP2). But at least we know we have this exclusive greatness. The ONLY thing I'm considering getting is a Samsung Moment and I don't think I will anytime soon.

Anyway........

I'll def. grab a screen shot next time it happens...I'm on 1.2 as of this second, and will flash to 1.4 later tonight or tomorrow. I'll post a screen shot next time it happens and I'll be sure to let u know if its 1.2 or 1.4.

To describe it in more detail..it's not with the menu enhancements it's with the manila call history and manila contacts (as well as manila music browser on the music player tab) .Mr. Obvious was saying he has the same bug from what I've read.

In manila contacts and manila call history...the all white background, will become cut off at the bottom by about 20 pixels and the manila home screen wallpaper will show through. Because the call history / calendar use black text w / white background. When the bottom of the white BG cuts out the black text on the default manila background makes whatever is at the bottom impossible to read.

Like I said next time it happens I'll try to grab a screen shot.

Last edited by JQuill; 01-10-2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

jon20usa is a n00b

Quote:
by "clear out" are you referring to deleting them all? are you trying to do this in manila or native WM SMS?
By clear out I might deleting all the texts. I thought you could usually do it by what folder they were in but I would just settle for deleting everything at once. Sorry I don't know if I am using manila or native WM SMS. I am using the bottom SMS image that is third from the left. It appears to me to be the built in program with WM. Again this was with Sense 2.5 6.5.3 28014 v1.2
Old 01-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/10

Oh and one more thing....

I know this is always an issue with custom roms but any chance on getting mobile banking to work? Don't know if this is an issue with Opera 10 or with the Device ID not being recognized. I heard changing the device ID takes care of the issue, but I don't know how to do that. I use Bank of America and I can't log in on their mobile site because it says I don't have a secure mobile device.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development