PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Nesiop is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Anyone having an issue trying to view/send picture messages?
Old 12-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesiop View Post
Anyone having an issue trying to view/send picture messages?

I'm on 21882, no problems with mms with pictures or sms regular texts, have received and viewed and sent both with no problems.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:30 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Anyone have Sprint TV working on this ROM. If so, could you post a .cab. I've tried several versions, and the calkulin fix(which won't install) and get the 7004 connection error after selecting a channel??
Old 12-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

jmmymak is a n00b

[QUOTE=jmmymak;1394949]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
28005 is running far better!!!

WM 6.5.3 28005 v1.2

off to work...

I'm really liking this rom! One question- I use Rhapsody to Go for downloading all my music. Since I flashed this rom, my computer doesn't seem to recognize the driver, so Rhapsody won't allow me to download music to the phone. Active Sync works fine...
Thanks!

Okay, I spoke with tech support at Rhapsody, and they said I need an mtp driver for wm 6.5 to be able to download music files to my phone. Anyone know where I can find the right driver I need?
Old 12-08-2009, 01:24 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
no problem, Here's the link for the 21882 nbh.

http://www.2shared.com/file/9812565/...UU_signed.html
Have you been running into issues where people are getting your messages late or not at all? I am running the 21870 and it has been extremely strange. I have a person getting texts that i sent yesterday.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 12-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Lurker

Nesiop is a n00b

Quote:
I'm on 21882, no problems with mms with pictures or sms regular texts, have received and viewed and sent both with no problems.
I am not sure what release I am on, anyway I can check? The Rom date is from November 9th when I flashed. Are the MMS's handled on the Text message page or email page? How can you view them? When I click my text that says like FWD: or image.jpg It just opens up a blank text message box.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I am not sure what release I am on, anyway I can check? The Rom date is from November 9th when I flashed. Are the MMS's handled on the Text message page or email page? How can you view them? When I click my text that says like FWD: or image.jpg It just opens up a blank text message box.
You can check your rom version by opening settings>system>about and look for CE OS version near the top.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Wow a month old ROM, in ROM time that's like years :S

it comes thru like a text message, when writing one, go to new and it should have an mms option, if you want to send a picture, click on the envelope and it should have a "send by mms" option
Old 12-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Lurker

Nesiop is a n00b

Quote:
Wow a month old ROM, in ROM time that's like years :S

it comes thru like a text message, when writing one, go to new and it should have an mms option, if you want to send a picture, click on the envelope and it should have a "send by mms" option
Yeah for me to send one I need to go through menu once in the text message.

Anyone know of any cabs that would fix this?
Old 12-08-2009, 04:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Ya it has the call conference and video call buttons, could also verywell cause the same data disconnect issues that was occuring in the last gsm based rhodium dialer(when used on CDMA devices). Thing is, it has a much lower memory footprint, so I am going to check it out to see how well it works on CDMA.

Excellent! Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development