PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

OMJ, any way we can get a more updated known issues list on your ROM for those of us who just drop in to follow its progress so we can determine whether or not it'll work for us in its current state?

If you'd be willing to, maybe we could ask the frequent users of your ROM to help keep the list up to date, by having them add issues by making posts with anything you might have missed?
Old 12-08-2009, 09:56 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
OMJ, any way we can get a more updated known issues list on your ROM for those of us who just drop in to follow its progress so we can determine whether or not it'll work for us in its current state?

If you'd be willing to, maybe we could ask the frequent users of your ROM to help keep the list up to date, by having them add issues by making posts with anything you might have missed?

where do you suggest the list be kept, like the second/third post?
Old 12-08-2009, 10:48 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

OMJ, can you post that latest facebook link again?
Old 12-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

The 21882 link is down. Has there been an update? I would like to try it out.
Can someone repost the 21882?
Have been running 28005 but the battery drain is killing me. Thanks
Old 12-08-2009, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
The 21882 link is down. Has there been an update? I would like to try it out.
Can someone repost the 21882?
Have been running 28005 but the battery drain is killing me. Thanks

I'm uploading the 21882 NBH File, it will take about 10 mins, then Ill post a link.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Diamond
Carrier: Metropcs

rcordero212 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to rcordero212

enabling lzx compression produces a rom that wont boot for me, I did some searching but can't find the source problem. I would really like to use it as it saves me 22 mbs of space, anybody else run into this situation?
Old 12-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
I'm uploading the 21882 NBH File, it will take about 10 mins, then Ill post a link.
Thanks.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Thanks.

no problem, Here's the link for the 21882 nbh.

http://www.2shared.com/file/9812565/...UU_signed.html
Old 12-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T.
OMJ: Have you heard about amarullz's "QILIN Phone Canvas VGA - 091207" ? Can be found at

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=789

yeah I saw it, but I believe it's meant for gsm....it will most likely break our data arrows
Ya it has the call conference and video call buttons, could also verywell cause the same data disconnect issues that was occuring in the last gsm based rhodium dialer(when used on CDMA devices). Thing is, it has a much lower memory footprint, so I am going to check it out to see how well it works on CDMA.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:49 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Ya it has the call conference and video call buttons, could also verywell cause the same data disconnect issues that was occuring in the last gsm based rhodium dialer(when used on CDMA devices). Thing is, it has a much lower memory footprint, so I am going to check it out to see how well it works on CDMA.
Ooooh.. Please report back. I have been thinking about trying but havent been home long enough to cook. Thanks.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development