PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 10:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - Telus
Carrier: Telus

Jeddeh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
well crap.....Vancer was right, on the 21870 rom, NetCF was not selected, not sure how that happened.

Also, I got the location button working on the settings page. I had omitted a required pkg that I was originally having issues w/. I cooked it back in, location button now works.

just tried to send a text....hmmm, no worky
OMJ - my google maps doesn't work with the gps because the location is not enabled. Do you have a cab that I can run so it enables the location button on the settings page?

Thanks in advance!
Old 11-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeddeh View Post
OMJ - my google maps doesn't work with the gps because the location is not enabled. Do you have a cab that I can run so it enables the location button on the settings page?

Thanks in advance!
have you tried phone>menu>options>services>location settings>turn it on?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - Telus

Jeddeh is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
have you tried phone>menu>options>services>location settings>turn it on?
once again riley, thanks heaps!
Old 11-19-2009, 11:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

hamiltonwbp is a n00b

Why there are only six tabs for quick link? Are there supposed to have more? Also when I try to add a new program into quick link tab, I can not scroll to the very end of program list. The last two show up then spring back.

I am wondering if anyone else has the same problem
Old 11-19-2009, 11:21 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

I finally got an updated 21870 rom working w/ sms. I'm just adding the remaining updates & will test. I'm even trying to include the MMS fix for HTC client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeddeh View Post

Thanks in advance!
"location" on the settings page should have nothing to do w/ it....It hasnt worked in my roms, but "my location" & "use gps" in google has always worked fine.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by armorforsleep View Post
Okay here we go with my updated bugs list again...I'm on the 21870 sys.

-Calculator doesn't work
-Long press end key icon missing
-Show address on map in contacts doesn't work
-ALL ringtones don't work, even built in defaults, phone doesn't even vibrate
-Can't send SMS
-Sunny animation still slow
-Clock tumbler under add appointment messed up
-Location weather and facebook don't auto update
-Location in settings tab doesn't work (OMJ said he had fixed this for future releases)
I assume you are running 21870, if so it was the NetCF issue that caused many porblems. I'll attach a cab, run it then soft reset. Can't promise it will fix all issues though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daoom View Post
Same for me, I get an error when I click it ("The file 'MobileCalculator' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found")

Nothing for me either

Same

Does nothing for me as well
This is for sure the NetCF issue and will fix it. Run the cab

OMJ is aware that 21870 was missing NetCF and will have it fixed in the next update, but it you want to just run this it will fix a lot of things
Attached Files
File Type: cab NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab (2.58 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-19-2009, 11:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aindfan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I finally got an updated 21870 rom working w/ sms.
I gave the NRG 2.5 rom a try and really enjoyed the new manila... except for the lack of outgoing SMS. Looking forward to this upload OMJ!
Old 11-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

so does this rom have titanium as an option too or just sense 2.5?
Old 11-19-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work

has both
Old 11-19-2009, 11:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - CDMA

mmmdieselfumes is just getting started

Anyone else having Camera issues with 23504/6.5.1/v1.4? First couple attempts at taking pictures the manilla kept showing through the screen while I was trying to take a picture (but would then clear up if you tap the settings soft button), but now whenever I load up the camera app, it gives the failed to initiate camera hardware error (the same one that footprints used to give). Or am I the only one on that account?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development